IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Talk > Special Character IDN Domains

Special Character IDN Domains Discuss novelty IDN Domains, Special Character Domains & Digbat Domains.. This is only for IDN Domains that can be typed with the same character set or single character dingbat domains. We do not allow IDN domains that look like an existing domain & may be used for IDN spoofing or IDN domain phishing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th July 2006, 05:11 PM

joeyskip is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up www.©.com is excepting listings

I have developed (turned on) a nice link directory script on www.©.com or www.xn--gba.com

I invite all to post all their links, I hope to get alot for running IDN websites. It is free, but you can sponser your link (optional) for a fee.

The site, www.©.com, is set up like dmoz, so if you have multple domains I would suggest that you set up an editor's account.

I am currently directing traffic to the site with Google's Adwords.

If you have any questions please ask.
Old 30th July 2006, 05:23 PM
A.W.O.L

Olney has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: www.©.com is excepting listings

Good luck with the development of this.
Looks like a nice site...
Old 30th July 2006, 06:37 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Is this suitable for creating back links to our parking pages? And if so is that a good idea?
Old 30th July 2006, 06:52 PM

OldIDNer is an unknown quantity at this point

I would not recommend doing that. Expired traffic (like old links that generate traffic and possibly a search engine listing) or typein traffic is what is generally considered valid by the parking companies. However, it's always best to contact the parking company and ask directly what they allow.

For example, Namedrive's terms state:

Traffic:
Traffic on domains parked with NameDrive can originate from two sources only: type in
(direct navigation) traffic and existing search engine results / expired traffic. All other types of
traffic including bought traffic, traffic driven by PPC campaigns, traffic directed from
hyperlinks are not permitted. If your traffic originates from any sources other than type-in and
search engine traffic, it must first be cleared with NameDrive LLC.
Old 30th July 2006, 08:52 PM

Please feel free to submit any link that has relevant content to the category that you are posting. So one domain could have different pages listed in different categories.

I am not going to approve any "parking pages" links because that will not be advantages for the health of the directory in the long run.
Old 30th July 2006, 09:50 PM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough

Very nice? Do you accept all languages?
Old 30th July 2006, 10:35 PM

You know it. All languages are welcome.
Old 30th July 2006, 11:26 PM
Veteran

blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough

Are you using eSyndiCat PRO or the regular version?
Old 30th July 2006, 11:30 PM

Pro
Old 20th September 2006, 05:52 PM

So has anyone tried to post? I am slowly getting links but I was hoping for more IDN's.
Old 20th September 2006, 05:53 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyskip
So has anyone tried to post? I am slowly getting links but I was hoping for more IDN's.
Yeah, your system was too confusing for me, I couldn't figure out where to add a link.
Old 5th November 2006, 12:51 AM

IDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to IDNer

Quote:
I have developed (turned on) a nice link directory script on www.©.com or www.xn--gba.com

I invite all to post all their links, I hope to get alot for running IDN websites. It is free, but you can sponser your link (optional) for a fee.

You've said
Quote:
... It is free, but you can sponser your link (optional) for a fee.
- but my applied was deleted by your system - (the email as follow)

----------------------------------------------------------

From: admin@xn--gba.com <admin@xn--gba.com> Mailed-By: dime127.dizinc.com

Reply-To: admin@xn--gba.com
To: wxxxx@gmail.com
Date: Oct 31, 2006 5:45 AM
Subject: Link was deleted from www.©.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your link http://xn--gba.net has been deleted from http://www.xn--gba.com/CopyrightResources/ category,
probably because you did not place reciprocal link(s) to www.©.com.
To see your link again, please add a link to our site and inform us.

admin@xn--gba.com

----------------------------------------------------------

I've park [xn--gba.net] on NameDrive.com ~ the webpage shown some LAW related information & links -
If your [ ©.com ] do not accept the "parking page" ~ I suggest that it's better to notice it on your site...
Old 6th November 2006, 05:06 PM

IDNer,

Yes you are right I did not approve your link, but it was not becuase you did not put a recipical link, (I will adjust the email message sorry about that).

I did not approve your link becuase you did not even attempt to describe your link or your site. Your description had the default error text, "Please make sure you use at least 50 characters to...", in you description.

If you actually try to make an attempt at posting your link properly and the description is correct, I will approve it.
Old 6th November 2006, 06:36 PM

Neptune is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone know what Language character set I have to add in IE7 to get this copywrite logo to show up in my URL?
Old 7th November 2006, 12:49 AM

IDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to IDNer

Quote:
IDNer,

Yes you are right I did not approve your link, but it was not becuase you did not put a recipical link, (I will adjust the email message sorry about that).

I did not approve your link becuase you did not even attempt to describe your link or your site. Your description had the default error text, "Please make sure you use at least 50 characters to...", in you description.

If you actually try to make an attempt at posting your link properly and the description is correct, I will approve it.

Thanks.