View Single Post
Old 3rd February 2007, 10:33 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Is IE7 for IDNs here yet? Please share stats. Thks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbert
I think a large number of the IE7 hits coming from France are from a special build of IE7 by the dominant telco there (wannado/orange). My guess is they sent a link out in a newsletter to all their clients.
Yes, isn't it wonderful how ISPs love to highjack your surfing experience. When I started out my first experiences were AOL, Software Warehouse and Free Server, most of whoms Client interfaces were appalling. Once I cottoned onto the fact that I didn't actually need to do any of that I swore I would never use an ISP that tried to lumber me with their own software ever again.

I guess in many instances we are waiting for those bastards to upgrade their software to support IDN?