IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Parking and Affiliate Programs > Sedo

Sedo For discussion of Sedo's parking program.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th August 2006, 06:51 AM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1
Post SEDO Lowered Enrtry to Previous Restricted Programs

Competition in the pay per click parking space is lowering the entry barrier to programs that had previously been restricted to owners of large high-traffic portfolios. Sedo.com announced today that many of the features previously only available in their SedoPro program, including higher payout rates, would be extended to all Sedo account holders effective immediately. Sedo's Chief Strategy Officer Matt Bentley said “Up until now, only large portfolio holders and registrars could enjoy the benefits of a professional-level domain parking service, but we’ve leveled the playing field by offering the same detailed analysis tools, customizable layouts, and high-end earnings to anyone with a Sedo account.” Sedo’s new domain parking service is free to use and does not require an application to join.

http://www.dnjournal.com/lowdown.htm
Old 17th August 2006, 08:36 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: SEDO Lowered Enrtry to Previous Restricted Programs

Having learnt that SedoPro offers all the features I have been asking for. There is no way I shall take Sedo seriously until they start taking us seriously.

I am not even going to yawn until they have IDN fully incorportated into their auction system with Escrow, have IDN featured in their Top Domains, and have personally invited me to their Sedopro programme.

I am getting close to completing URL forwarding for Japan. That is a lot of work. Do they really seriously expect me to turn around and change that until they have proved that they are substantially better for me than Namedrive. How much f*cking about do they expect us to do on their behalf?
Old 17th August 2006, 04:45 PM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy

Hey RD, stop holding back!

Tell us how you REALLY feel.
Old 17th August 2006, 05:29 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbert
Hey RD, stop holding back!

Tell us how you REALLY feel.
Yes, your probably right! My subtle nuances will probably go straight over their heads.