View Single Post
Old 2nd March 2007, 02:46 PM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: IE7 Auto Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
Has this process stalled. I cannot find any statistical evidence of recent IE7 growth.

Is the High Priority Security Update actually causing more problems that the Viruses it is supposed to be protecting us from?
I can't find the article right now. But they have down listed it as a "High-Priority" update. It will still come up on users computers as an upgrade but not mentioned as high-priority. Seems now that Vista is out they can't compete with themselves.

As far as the Asian Versions they are still on schedule for Q2 or spring which falls this month on the 21st.

I can't get an answer to whether they have "ramped" up their downloading speed but last I heard it was a million users a day. For the US alone that would take a year to get to everyone.