IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Development > Search Engine Optimization : SEO

Search Engine Optimization : SEO SEO techniques & discussion for IDN Domains.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd August 2006, 06:32 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
OK! Here's the proof

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?i...6183031jd3.jpg
URL copied to Clipboard

Which led to this:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%E7...&start=10&sa=N
Old 22nd August 2006, 06:40 PM
A.W.O.L

Olney has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: OK! Here's the proof

Yeah Dave this great proof about the indexing.
If you checked the cache it shows that you inputted a term that would even produce Japanese ads with a US IP. Google indexed that.
Your site is like #14 in Google.co.jp for 石川住宅 (no extension)

it shows a lot of proof. Now let's hope the parking programs fix it so we don't have to keep manually tweaking our domains.

I'm hoping that was your point...
Old 22nd August 2006, 07:01 PM
Veteran

Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

My point was that a domain with no traffic but high bid value can bring you in your annual renewal in from just 3 searches. OK, we are not making megabucks, but its got to be worth doing.

This domain is just one of hundreds that I did in a very mechanical way. There has been no real tweaking going on here.

It will certainly bring attention to IDN though if we can keep banging them in at high SERPs.
Old 22nd August 2006, 07:06 PM
Veteran

touchring is an unknown quantity at this point

For some unknown reasons, PPC is significantly higher if Google's the referral. I've no concrete evidence, but i thought others might have this observation.
Old 22nd August 2006, 07:07 PM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
My point was that a domain with no traffic but high bid value can bring you in your annual renewal in from just 3 searches. OK, we are not making megabucks, but its got to be worth doing.

Correct Dave , some people dont get it im affraid thats why most are still using Oveture search as their main basis for buying domains when in fact the high bid domains are paying extremly well. A thousands pounds of feathers and a thousand pounds of steal is still 1 thousand Pounds

Last edited by thegenius1; 22nd August 2006 at 07:37 PM..
Old 22nd August 2006, 07:26 PM
A.W.O.L

Yeah that's really true, most of the domains that are picking up are getting $.50 to over a dollar a click.
I personally can't wait till Yahoo picks up my Japanese Loan collection. Like yours Dave these should average $2 to $7 a click (my take)
Old 22nd August 2006, 07:30 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olney
Yeah that's really true, most of the domains that are picking up are getting $.50 to over a dollar a click.
I personally can't wait till Yahoo picks up my Japanese Loan collection. Like yours Dave these should average $2 to $7 a click (my take)
Funny you should mention that!
Old 22nd August 2006, 07:45 PM
A.W.O.L

Something I should know? are my domains going to blow up on me or something? do tell...

Quote:
Funny you should mention that!
Old 22nd August 2006, 07:50 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Something I should know? are my domains going to blow up on me or something? do tell...
No, I was just in the middle of negociating development on that little portfolio of High Bid Financial terms. It looks as the though we are going for a nest of interlaces sites with RSS feeds.
Old 22nd August 2006, 08:37 PM

huronargentino is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, also found out the same on some of my domains, that a few weeks ago had almost not revenue per click and now with only one getting from .70 to 2 dollars per click

look

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6029/untitledjf8.jpg
Old 22nd August 2006, 08:39 PM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1

Quote:
Quote:
No, I was just in the middle of negociating development on that little portfolio of High Bid Financial terms. It looks as the though we are going for a nest of interlaces sites with RSS feeds.
The other exciting part is we will be getting a bigger slice of the pie with adsense so look for these clicks to improve a good deal.
Old 23rd August 2006, 12:54 AM

bnb001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here are some of Chinese idns.

1.迪拜.net (dubai.net in S.Chinese)

http://www.google.cn/search?hl=zh-CN...E7%B4%A2&meta=

2.杜拜.net (dubai.net in T.Chinese)

http://www.google.com.tw/search?hl=z...E5%B0%8B&meta=
Old 23rd August 2006, 09:06 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnb001

Here are some of Chinese idns.

1.迪拜.net (dubai.net in S.Chinese)

http://www.google.cn/search?hl=zh-CN...E7%B4%A2&meta=

2.杜拜.net (dubai.net in T.Chinese)

http://www.google.com.tw/search?hl=z...E5%B0%8B&meta=
Thanks for that,

I took the trouble of pointing my Chinese back to ND from Dopa for Indexing before switching them back to Dopa, where they will not Index, probably due to the Firewall.