Thread: Typos in IDNs?
View Single Post
Old 18th February 2006, 02:41 AM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1
Re: Typos in IDNs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwin
I don't think people WILL excuse your ignorance much longer. A number of people (including me) put quite a bit of effort into trying to explain this to you in detail, but you seem to have just ignored everything we said.

Here's the bottom line:-

The ability for some people to seemingly have made money off trading in trademark typos doesn't suddenly make it "legitimate". The industry is changing, the mood of key players likewise, and what was once grudgingly ok on the wild west frontiers of a new industry is no longer acceptable today.

Do what you like - ultimately none of us care. But if you ask for help, listen to it.

Im listening to you and i appreaciate the insite on this topic, obviously im not looking to get into any sort of trouble when there is much opportunity here, As far as people excusing my ingonarnce on this topic you dont have to exuse me if you dont want but Pardon me for Admitting that im not that educated on this topic, thats why i asked is it really a Big Deal, Becaue i only know of cases where people made some good money, But after reading youre bottom line about how the game is changing that makes complete sense.... Lighten up a little bit, im not tryn to give us or myself a bad name by having typo, i just needed to understand what the bid deal was, but now its apparent.....