View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2007, 02:41 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: I think i LOVE this Picture !!!

To me it just gives to the lie to the IDN.IDN or broke mob.

If this isn't IDN.ASCII in action then I don't know what is.

Posted by netizens on the Chinese mainland to use publicity -http domain : http://www.cisg.law.pace.edu/cisg/biblio/ferrari4.html. Apple Wang. com! This is a clothing factory in Jiangsu. name it is called - "Apple Wang Dress Company." Although the Company has used the domain name in English at : //www.pglong.cn/index.asp. it is still very brand conscious effort to separate and protect the domain name registration of Chinese domain names to protect, really impressive! The company briefed us on the web site about the following : Apple Wang Garment Co. Ltd. located in China 'Jiangsu Changshu city clothing. Its favorable geographical position, on the south by the Jervois two states, East Shanghai, Wuxi Karabakh. at the center of the Yangtze River Delta economic circle. The company is a suite design, production, sale and trade into an integrated Specialty apparel companies, particularly leisure men. Down Wear series of the most prominent. 'This bear directly on the wall of Chinese domain names at factory premises. Apple Wang. Com (simplified). really impressive, were seen passing through it to be hard to forget. Chinese propaganda and marketing more visual publicity and the power of television directly in the website or CD Advertising The company is also very easy to make people remember the Chinese domain name!

Last edited by Rubber Duck; 2nd April 2007 at 02:51 PM..