View Single Post
Old 19th April 2007, 03:02 PM

Muhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enoughMuhammad Mustafa will become famous soon enough
Re: Is anyone interested in $15 backorders for IDNs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale
b) if it is worth something and you catch it, why would you sell it at $15
as am really interseted in this service, but a q. in my mind want to have answer forand I found it posted by alpha. I have a couple of question may be very important to be answered here:
1- as I didn't see a website for the service posted here, I suppose you will provide this service through mails or so .. what if I did a search to found a name and asked you to snap it and you told me its being backordered by some one else, while nobody did .. then I made the search you snapped the name and sell it as you like and nothing to prove in this case.
2- lets suppose a great name like (realestate.com) for example will drop and I backordered it from you and name snaped by you .. why you have to give it for me for 15$ while you can sell it for more $$$??
just a little of thing to think in before trying such a service, I may try your service soon with ascii names to see

*alpha, congrats on new nice avatar