IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th September 2006, 07:07 AM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough
Oregon gets em all!

Yet again I have tried to "catch" a name - this time a name dropping via enom so cleverly I used enom "club drop" they must catch that one eh?

The guys from "oregon" got it - how the hell does that happen ?

I think I will give it up!
Old 24th September 2006, 08:03 AM
Administrator

Drewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgyDrewbert is a tad dodgy
Re: Oregon gets em all!

eNom's club drop doesn't do IDN. They let you order, but they don't actually chase them.

Good time waster, huh?
Old 24th September 2006, 09:45 AM

Wot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enoughWot will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewbert
eNom's club drop doesn't do IDN. They let you order, but they don't actually chase them.

Good time waster, huh?
There you go - enom /sedo/ do any of these people know what the big new / newish thing is.
Old 24th September 2006, 09:54 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wot
There you go - enom /sedo/ do any of these people know what the big new / newish thing is.
If you read their news letters you can see it not really on their radar screen. Huge amount about ccTLDs, but I guess they have been told to find out about IDN and that is what they have come up with.

Sedo, well frankly I just give up with them. Hopeless, doesn't even begin to describe the size of the problem!
Old 24th September 2006, 11:47 AM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wot
Yet again I have tried to "catch" a name - this time a name dropping via enom so cleverly I used enom "club drop" they must catch that one eh? The guys from "oregon" got it - how the hell does that happen ?
I think I will give it up!
The registrars have it set so "they" get first grab at the names. Your best bet is to put an order in at Snapnames.com. They have deals with many of the registrars to funnel the names to their auctions if customers have put orders in. I would guess they can fill 66% of requests, just a guess here. If more than 1 orders the same name, they hold an auction.