View Single Post
Old 1st May 2007, 05:13 PM

thegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this pointthegenius1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to thegenius1
Re: The Importance of Establishing an Viable Elite Auction

Dude have you looked at the stats of Italy in Japanese , do you know about how big of a tourist place this is for the Japanese ? Or are you just basing your assessments off other things you have seen on here lately. IF you are it holds no weight , alot of steals may transpire on here as people have to pay for renewals ect. don't always expect the prices of things not to fluctuate because of these reasons. But on the other hand don't expect those holding great names to give them up for penny's because of what "Israel in Chinese sold" ect. Also alot goes on behind the scenes that those that arent in the KNOW don't KNOW about BIG SALES ect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonm
Consider this, "israel" in chinese sold here for 35 bucks a month or so ago.

I was willing to pay 500 bucks for меха.com just a week or so ago, because I know it will be a cold day in hell before russian women start to give up their very expensive furs (and yes, меха is the primary advertising term, not мех). That was a decent term. I ended up getting it at a discount, but that's another story.

I think the problem is quite simple to understand for the prime terms: people are expecting to get 100k bucks per name 5 years or so and they just don't want to sell them now. However, with the organizers of the auction holding prime terms and having the agenda to push IDNs forward today, they should be willing to let some prime terms go for today's market values. That's called "breathing life into the market".