IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names

IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/)
-   German Domain names (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/german-domain-names/)
-   -   Regged zündapp.com and schönheitsoperationen.net (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/703-regged-z%C3%BCndapp-com-and-sch%C3%B6nheitsoperationen-net.html)

touchring 1st February 2006 07:20 PM

Regged zündapp.com and schönheitsoperationen.net
 
Nothing to shout about, but i'm keen to test traffic - if they can pay for themselves, i'll keep. :-)

gammascalper 1st February 2006 07:25 PM

I got a couple of booby prizes: aéronautique.com ('aeronautics') and то.com ('that')

The prize today was: véhicule.com . It showed available but when I went to reg, it failed!

IDNCowboy 1st February 2006 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gammascalper
I got a couple of booby prizes: aéronautique.com ('aeronautics') and то.com ('that')

The prize today was: véhicule.com . It showed available but when I went to reg, it failed!

i saw to.com drop but ithought it was another guy clowning around just using russian characters to make a english domain name to sell on ebay lol

gammascalper 1st February 2006 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff
i saw to.com drop but ithought it was another guy clowning around just using russian characters to make a english domain name to sell on ebay lol

lol, то.com may never have been registered if I didn't.

It'll look better as то.ком down the road.

The window isn't a 'strict' 15 minutes as I've read in many places. Some of these dropped after.

touchring 1st February 2006 07:37 PM

aéronautique.com sounds (and looks) very cool. :-)

What's so good about véhicule? i won't think of translating 'vehicle' into japanese or arabic or korean.

Ok, i'm going to Xiamen in in 3hr's time,

Tata!

gammascalper 1st February 2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touchring
aéronautique.com sounds (and looks) very cool. :-)

What's so good about véhicule? i won't think of translating 'vehicle' into japanese or arabic or korean.

You know, you're right. For some reason I had it as 81,000 ovt, but it's only 11k.

User Error!

sellingonline 6th November 2006 10:48 PM

Re: Regged zündapp.com and schönheitsoperationen.net
 
just curious, you know that beside zündapp.com and schönheitsoperationen.net they are all not german? why in the Forum for German IDN domains? confused looking...


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54