IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Parking and Affiliate Programs > IDN Domain Name Parking

IDN Domain Name Parking Forum for parking international Domain names & services.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 8th October 2006, 12:32 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,880
iTrader: (60)
Rep Power: 2230
bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Dopa sends E-mail re: Non-Response

Just to further the topic of non-response many of us have received from Dopa. I had sent 3 emails probably 2 months ago with no response. I received this today.

Hello
We will take the first to say sorry for response late. Because the staff with responsibility for looking through the applications for dopa.com new account is leaving for sick , it's difficult to find someone else to replace in a short time . We are really sorry for any caused inconvenience.
The new account's application for dopa.com is stopped for a certain period of time due to the system update, once project is done , we will reopen it and give you further notice . Do apologize for caused inconvenience!
Best Regards
Dopa.com team
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 8th October 2006, 03:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,320
iTrader: (2)
Rep Power: 1462
IDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enoughIDNCowboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to IDNCowboy
Re: Dopa sends E-mail re: Non-Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc
Just to further the topic of non-response many of us have received from Dopa. I had sent 3 emails probably 2 months ago with no response. I received this today.

Hello
We will take the first to say sorry for response late. Because the staff with responsibility for looking through the applications for dopa.com new account is leaving for sick , it's difficult to find someone else to replace in a short time . We are really sorry for any caused inconvenience.
The new account's application for dopa.com is stopped for a certain period of time due to the system update, once project is done , we will reopen it and give you further notice . Do apologize for caused inconvenience!
Best Regards
Dopa.com team
It literally takes them less than a minute to open up each account. I don't get it LOL.
__________________
$995/mo drop lists available.. will be hand delivered by a playboy bunny
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 8th October 2006, 03:29 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,880
iTrader: (60)
Rep Power: 2230
bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: Dopa sends E-mail re: Non-Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDNCowboy
It literally takes them less than a minute to open up each account. I don't get it LOL.
I don't get it either...but there is probably more to the story.
Maybe business partners infighting, one owns the business name and dopa.com
and the other the hardware and server. lol
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 8th October 2006, 07:41 PM
touchring's Avatar
Veteran
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,547
iTrader: (29)
Rep Power: 1285
touchring is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Dopa sends E-mail re: Non-Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc
I don't get it either...but there is probably more to the story.
Maybe business partners infighting, one owns the business name and dopa.com
and the other the hardware and server. lol

Most probably, but also, their system might still be beta, or alpha....
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 8th October 2006, 08:31 PM
Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 7,495
iTrader: (65)
Rep Power: 2704
blastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enoughblastfromthepast will become famous soon enough
Re: Dopa sends E-mail re: Non-Response

1. Dopa
A person who is an idotic/stupid person
Josh always atcs like a dopa.
by StAcKy Nov 12, 2003

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dopa
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 8th October 2006, 10:44 PM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,880
iTrader: (60)
Rep Power: 2230
bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: Dopa sends E-mail re: Non-Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchring
Most probably, but also, their system might still be beta, or alpha....
This company might be worth looking to see if it is for sale, for someone with the language skills and ability to do business in China.
What a potential prime opportuntity.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 8th October 2006, 11:09 PM
Olney's Avatar
A.W.O.L
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 2,747
iTrader: (13)
Rep Power: 0
Olney has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Dopa sends E-mail re: Non-Response

Or for one of you Ballers to make the same service. At this point it's cheaper to create than buy.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bwhhisc
This company might be worth looking to see if it is for sale, for someone with the language skills and ability to do business in China.
What a potential prime opportuntity.
__________________
テスト中: ベリーダンス : Japan SEM : カードローン
LosAngeles.jp (Not an IDN, yeah I do those too)
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 9th October 2006, 12:22 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 7,880
iTrader: (60)
Rep Power: 2230
bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: Dopa sends E-mail re: Non-Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olney
Or for one of you Ballers to make the same service. At this point it's cheaper to create than buy.
Yeah, but if they have the connections and business contacts established inside China that might be worth the once over.

Or...they are so busy reggin' IDNs off the ideas and information from what is already parked there, that they don't have time to mess with new customers. LOL
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06 PM.

Site Sponsors
Your ad here
buy t-shirt
מחיר הזהב

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54