View Single Post
Old 9th May 2007, 08:28 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: Brokering Domains

Quote:
Originally Posted by charley
So you mean that I tell the seller who the buyer is and ask him to pay my share of commission ?
Most business is about confidence. If you do a deal and you get ripped off, then you don't deal again. If you don't get paid your commission, the downside is no greater than if the deal falls through. Most Sellers would not wish to jeopardise the deal over the commission, when there is no clear evidence that they would be able to leverage significantly more out the buyer anyway, and could well scupper the whole transaction. It is all about reputation. I never have to use Escrow. People just send me the cash. Why? Because I am trusted. What is that reputation worth? In a word EVERYTHING.