View Single Post
Old 25th May 2007, 11:56 AM

jacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished roadjacksonm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jacksonm Send a message via Skype™ to jacksonm
Unlimited domain hosting - $99/year

Hi,
By popular demand from several forum members, I will officially begin offering hosting services through my company starting this weekend.

The server is located in a datacenter in the Netherlands. The datacenter is professionally maintained and *extremely* well connected to major international internet links.

- air conditioned
- backup power generators
- redundant outgoing network links
- on-site staff with spare parts

- 103.1 gigabit upstream capacity spread over 11 outgoing links
- direct links to Frankfurt, London, Atlanta, Amsterdam, Paris, and New York

The service offering will be as follows:

$99/year

- unlimited domains
- unlimited subdomains per domain (created automatically with wildcards)
- PHP5
- SFTP access for file transfer (filezilla supports SFTP)
- hosted on a shared IP

Individual IP addresses are available for $5/month, and this even includes reverse DNS mapping to the host.domain of your choice. Multiple IP addresses per person is not a problem.

Restrictions in the basic service offering:

- no forums
- no bulletin boards
- no content management system (drupal, etc)
- no server-side java
- no database

If forums, bulletin boards, CMS, etc are desired, then I will need to setup a seperate offering for that type of customer. At the moment, I am targeting people with minisites and even large static sites.

I will start to build the self-service control panel and hope to have it available soon, but if you are interested in signing up immediately then I will add your domains by hand to begin with.