View Single Post
Old 25th May 2007, 07:26 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: US minimum wage to get $2 boost

Public service workers get a London weighting on top of their basic wage, so this rate only really applies to the UK outside London.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbossmanxx
Ya, dont get me wrong its still low but you cant compare it to the uk where you guys pay what 6 dollars a gallon for gas and your taxes are super high as well correct? Isnt London one of the most expensive places to live in the world?

The top 10 most expensive world cities
Where the cost of living is highest.

City Nation Index (New York is 100)
Oslo Norway 134
Paris France 130
Copenhagen Denmark 126
London United Kingdom 125
Tokyo Japan 124
Osaka Japan 118
Reykjavic Iceland 118
Zurich Switzerland 118
Frankfurt Germany 116
Helsinki Finland 116

Shows here that you better make 25% more in london to break even to NY. Which is very expensive compared to most of the usa

But ya, my day job pays me 15 my night job pays me 20 an hour and it's still not enuf