View Single Post
Old 7th June 2007, 04:23 PM

IDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to IDNer
Re: My account is being suspended?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphamale
look at it from an advertisers point of view.

if someone finds there way to your site, and clicks on an ad, the advertiser has to pay big G. Do you think the advertiser got value for money, when you are showing a load of "Mail" ads that have zero to do with the domain name?

This is why it is in violation of their rules - and I would guess why you got a warning.

did ND explain why they blocked your account?
From my point of view, [ ✉ ] means mail -
Yes, [ ✉ ] is a dingbat - it's a mail sign (symbol)
[ € ] is a symbol (sign) too, it's mean Euro currency
[ ؟ ] is a symbol (sign) too, it is a Arabic question mark

We could say that above 3 items all are symbol, but they are 3 different symbol, and have their own meaning

Quote:
The account was blocked due to the keywords that were being submitted.
As part of our Terms of Service, we specify that, "a keyword MUST be
relevant to the parked domain. If a user inputs false keywords to
generate higher-paid clicks, NameDrive LLC reserves the right to block
the domains, which contravene this rule and reserves the right to block
an entire account if this is done on a persistent, account-wide basis."
This is the only email I received from ND; I've ask them to tell me which 1 or 2 domain's keyword I submitted was not relevant to the parked domain? but they didn't answer within the past 40 hours...

Last edited by IDNer; 7th June 2007 at 04:45 PM..