Thread: ₤.com
View Single Post
Old 26th February 2006, 01:09 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about
Re: ₤.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clotho
I have confirmed that this is the symbol for Lira. When I first registered this symbol it was 2001 and the Euro didn't exist yet. Furthermore, this is the symbol used to represent the currency of both Turkey and Malta in the present day. Can anyone confirm that a person in Turkey can enter this character straight from the keyboard?
Malta will also be forced to join the Euro, so it is down to Turkey and even they must join if they are to achieve their ambition of joining the EU.

The one thing that concerns me about these currency symbols is that Google will not search on them.