View Single Post
Old 20th September 2007, 08:52 AM

mgrohan will become famous soon enoughmgrohan will become famous soon enoughmgrohan will become famous soon enoughmgrohan will become famous soon enoughmgrohan will become famous soon enoughmgrohan will become famous soon enoughmgrohan will become famous soon enough
Re: getting a lot of domains indexed at once

Sound very spammy what you want to do to get sites listed.
You say they are not developed, so what is the SE going to index at the moment?

I think if the IDNs are decent and you plan to sell them in future, maybe there is no need to develop, just park them.
If the URLs you plan to develop them all, i would imagine you have a company/business with a fair few staff. I imagine developing 100 sites that are meaningful and good websites, will take alot of manpower to develop and maintain.
If you plan to just develop minisites to add adsense etc to i guess this is possible. To get listed on SE's you do not need backlinks, although of course they help get your site crawled more regulary. You can just submit to search engines with something like IBP if this is all you want to achieve, or just google http://www.google.com/addurl/

Although, You have outlined the difficulty with this many idns yourself. Limited directories that accept IDNs. Difficulty getting backlinks etc is a problem in the long term, especially if you can't speak the target language etc. Therefore without backlinks being so easy to get, it is also difficult to do SEO and climb SERPS.

I think your best bet is to get a ASCII domain, make a directory - can use a free script link phplinkdirectory. List all your domains in the directory, and promote the directory.
This way, the directory can help to pass PR onto all your other sites, and having a directory you can promote all your websites from one.

This is probably the best idea if you just want to get sites listed and a tiny bit of SEO for each domain. Of course if like in your original post you wish to spam blogs with the links to gain SEO through spam. maybe not. Although be careful as comment spam can lead to a google ban - kind of the opposite of what you are looking at achieving..