IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > General Discussion

General Discussion Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th January 2007, 10:49 PM

xxbossmanxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xxbossmanxx Send a message via MSN to xxbossmanxx Send a message via Skype™ to xxbossmanxx
Anybody having paypal issues?

Hey all,

So I try to send a payment today and paypal says that I need to confirm my email address. Problem is that I did this 4 years ago and they are all listed as confirmed.

I emailed them and still no reply, anybody else having paypal issues?
Old 15th January 2007, 11:00 PM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: Anybody having paypal issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbossmanxx
Hey all,

So I try to send a payment today and paypal says that I need to confirm my email address. Problem is that I did this 4 years ago and they are all listed as confirmed.

I can't say I've had any problems lately. But when I have use this number 1-402-935-2050. It goes directly to a customer service rep. They don't make this number easy to find.
Old 15th January 2007, 11:00 PM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough

Double Post
Old 15th January 2007, 11:04 PM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Hey all,

I seem to deal with a lot of people that do. If you are wanting to make a payment you can get the seller to request the money to an alternate email address and then pay by credit card.
Old 16th January 2007, 05:11 AM

rhys is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not having any trouble with Paypal of that nature.
Old 16th January 2007, 10:46 AM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hey all, So I try to send a payment today and paypal says that I need to confirm my email address. Problem is that I did this 4 years ago and they are all listed as confirmed. I emailed them and still no reply, anybody else having paypal issues?
Paypal asked me for my email this week also. Maybe just a random security measure. Just make sure you are on a https (s) for secure paypal site. Other option is to click out of the sale, and start over relogging into paypal. Let us know what paypal reports back to you.