IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain Appraisals

IDN Domain Appraisals Appraisals by other members on International domain names.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th February 2007, 10:06 PM

dusty is an unknown quantity at this point
Chinese: These any good?

I would really appreciate comments on any of the below:

梦想.网络 I forget the exact meaning, but I think it is some kind of dream and the same as used in the 2008 Olympic slogan. I think is is said, meng xiang

厉害.中国 and 厉害.net and 厉害.com This is LiHai which means many things including severe injury. I registered it because of its use in sports. The LiHai is the best or hi hand.

我爱你.网络 and 我爱你.net Wo ai ni means I Love you so ILoveYou.net

靓女.网络 means pretty girl

大.网络 means big.net

大.公司 big.com

好吃.网络 hao chi is what you say to describe good food. Chinese culture in centered around food.

五道口.网络 and 五道口.net this is WuDaoKou.net. It means 5 intersection cross point. It is the neighborhood that the two top Universities (Tsinghua and Beijing Univ.) in China are around and the place with all the bars, restaurants etc.

王八蛋.com this is sometimes translated as the equivalent of calling someone a bastard. I think literally it might mean Turtle Egg which is like the worst insult you could give someone.

花花公子.net This means something like "player", a ladies man or hot guy

后背体位.com I think this means "doggie style" as in the sex position.

Last edited by dusty; 18th February 2007 at 10:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 18th February 2007, 10:17 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: Chinese: These any good?

You might want to add English translations also, which can also be confirmed.
Old 19th February 2007, 11:14 AM

IDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enoughIDNer will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to IDNer
Re: Chinese: These any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty
I would really appreciate comments on any of the below:

梦想.网络 I forget the exact meaning, but I think it is some kind of dream and the same as used in the 2008 Olympic slogan. I think is is said, meng xiang

厉害.中国 and 厉害.net and 厉害.com This is LiHai which means many things including severe injury. I registered it because of its use in sports. The LiHai is the best or hi hand.

我爱你.网络 and 我爱你.net Wo ai ni means I Love you so ILoveYou.net

靓女.网络 means pretty girl

大.网络 means big.net

大.公司 big.com

好吃.网络 hao chi is what you say to describe good food. Chinese culture in centered around food.

五道口.网络 and 五道口.net this is WuDaoKou.net. It means 5 intersection cross point. It is the neighborhood that the two top Universities (Tsinghua and Beijing Univ.) in China are around and the place with all the bars, restaurants etc.

王八蛋.com this is sometimes translated as the equivalent of calling someone a bastard. I think literally it might mean Turtle Egg which is like the worst insult you could give someone.

花花公子.net This means something like "player", a ladies man or hot guy

后背体位.com I think this means "doggie style" as in the sex position.

[花花公子.net] ~ 花花公子 means Playboy.