IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Domain For Sale

IDN Domain For Sale Want to sell your international domain names? Post them here. Please proceed with caution on all sales, do your own translation, & use an escrow service. IDN Forums does not check the validity of any sales posted by users. Please only post Domains with at least minimum prices for offers in this Forum. If you don't know how much you want do an appraisal first. Domains without min price will be placed in dumpster thread. Users may also buy a sticky for their topic at $10 per day for up to 7 days.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th February 2007, 04:30 PM
Veteran

touchring is an unknown quantity at this point
Prime Dot Gongsi renewal sale!

I registered 14 commercial "Dot Gongsi", e.g. .公司 just after China ISPs "split the root" and started resolving ".公司". I think many here are familar with dot gongsi, after drew snapped gongsi.com for $10,750. So i need not elaborate what the word means.

I invested in .Gongsi to hedge against the scenario in which chinese.com are blocked in china - myself i've invested in chinese.com.

Out of the 14, i'm selling 7 names for just enough to fund my registration/renewal.

Unicode Code / Translation / Google Trend / US OVT

小说.公司(.公司.cn) / Novels / Yes / 2665
照明.公司(.公司.cn) / Lighting / Yes / 135
招商.公司(.公司.cn) / Invest (Attract investments) / Yes / 48
猎头.公司(.公司.cn) / Headhunter / Yes / N.A.
童装.公司(.公司.cn) / Kids' Wear / Yes / N.A.
空调.公司(.公司.cn) / Airconditioning / Yes / N.A.
汽车租赁.公司(.公司.cn) / Auto Leasing / Yes / N.A.

To my best knowledge, these are primary terms (feel free to post your comment if you think otherwise).

BIN Bundle price (includes 1-year renewal*) - $1200 (~$171 per name). Post SOLD to claim. Open to offers by PM.

*Note: Any name you do not want to renew, i would refund $40.

The names are registered at zzy.cn at 280RMB a year/~$36 a year. If you are not a native, i can assist you with registering an account (full refund if this cannot be done) and provide the bank wire information for renewals.

Meanwhile, another registrar ename.cn provides dot gongsi registration for 180RMB a year. If you're a native, you can get the names transferred over afterwards.
Old 26th February 2007, 04:43 PM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: Prime Dot Gongsi renewal sale!

One question. Can you park these anywhere and if so how much traffic to they receive since they do resolve inside China or have you tried? Well I guess that was a couple actually.
Old 26th February 2007, 04:47 PM
Veteran

touchring is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Prime Dot Gongsi renewal sale!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcle
One question. Can you park these anywhere and if so how much traffic to they receive since they do resolve inside China or have you tried? Well I guess that was a couple actually.

Yes, I tried parking on silverclicks about two months back (i've not converted to dopa, btw), but they don't seem to support dot gongsi - at least i can't add to the table. They do support idn.cn, however.

Anyone feel free to ask or clarify anything, any doubt you got.

Note: Btw, .gongsi is really for end users to market themselves effectively. Take example, 汽车租赁.公司 or Auto Leasing dot Company. This is the easiest way to reach out to 1.4 billion, the whole domain in chinese.

Last edited by touchring; 26th February 2007 at 04:53 PM..