IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names

IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/)
-   النطاقات العربي (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B7%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A/)
-   -   For Arabic and French IDN fans (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/9570-for-arabic-and-french-idn-fans.html)

dabsi 3rd March 2007 07:48 AM

For Arabic and French IDN fans
 
we are now selling our complete arabic premium IDN portfolio at arabicdomainnames.net; Yanni, si vous êtes intéressé par des noms IDN de qualité jetez un coup d'oeil sur meilleursnoms.com

Ciao

DABSI

idn 3rd March 2007 02:06 PM

Re: For Arabic and French IDN fans
 
Wassi, gotta call you out on your premium portfolio, you have some good ones, but lets be real.

In all cases your version is in blue and my version is in red.

CHAT

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%D8%A...B4%D8%A7%D8%AA

DOWNLOAD

http://www.google.com/trends?q=+++++...o=all&date=all

JOKES

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%D8%A...o=all&date=all

MESSENGER

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%D9%8...o=all&date=all


Have a great day.

dabsi 3rd March 2007 03:11 PM

Re: For Arabic and French IDN fans
 
Nice to know; but as you know the second winner is ...the first looser.

Good Day

DABSI

idn 3rd March 2007 03:58 PM

Re: For Arabic and French IDN fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dabsi
Nice to know; but as you know the second winner is ...the first looser.

Good Day

DABSI

Congratulations on being the first loser.

Great Day

thegenius1 3rd March 2007 04:03 PM

Re: For Arabic and French IDN fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dabsi
Nice to know; but as you know the second winner is ...the first looser.

Good Day

DABSI

LMFnnnAO !


Regards

Rubber Duck 3rd March 2007 04:26 PM

Re: For Arabic and French IDN fans
 
Oh, Dear!

If Dabsi is saying my portfolio of Arab is a load of shit, then mine must be really bad :rolleyes:

dabsi 3rd March 2007 04:28 PM

Re: For Arabic and French IDN fans
 
Are you driving too fast or flying to low?

DABSI

touchring 3rd March 2007 04:29 PM

Re: For Arabic and French IDN fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by idn
Wassi, gotta call you out on your premium portfolio, you have some good ones, but lets be real.


We didn't have google trends back then. ;)

alpha 3rd March 2007 04:38 PM

Re: For Arabic and French IDN fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by touchring
We didn't have google trends back then. ;)

no, but we had US OVT, take chat for example 10,000 vs 500

game set and match to IDN i think.

Fka200 3rd March 2007 04:39 PM

Re: For Arabic and French IDN fans
 
Jokes:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%D9%8...o=all&date=all

That's the correct and most standard version, Dabsis just has the "The" in front of it.

Once again with chat:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%D8%A...o=all&date=all

As for download..... تنزيل IS THE BEST WAY TO SAY IT, the trends are higher because it means something else.



Messenger doesn't count for me since it's just letters put together that sound like the English word, so in this case idn's is better.

idn 3rd March 2007 05:19 PM

Re: For Arabic and French IDN fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fka200
Jokes:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%D9%8...o=all&date=all

That's the correct and most standard version, Dabsis just has the "The" in front of it.

Once again with chat:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%D8%A...o=all&date=all

As for download..... تنزيل IS THE BEST WAY TO SAY IT, the trends are higher because it means something else.



Messenger doesn't count for me since it's just letters put together that sound like the English word, so in this case idn's is better.


There are about 5 quality versions of chat or chatting, none of which are Wassi's, her idn is "the jokes" and as far as download and messenger go "G" confirmed those for me about a year ago. Maybe different dialects exist or something. Still looks like it is 4-0 for the home team.

Fka200 3rd March 2007 05:30 PM

Re: For Arabic and French IDN fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by idn
There are about 5 quality versions of chat or chatting, none of which are Wassi's, her idn is "the jokes" and as far as download and messenger go "G" confirmed those for me about a year ago. Maybe different dialects exist or something. Still looks like it is 4-0 for the home team.


You're 100% right about the dialects. Different regions use different words and different variations of a word. One region will always type in one version, while another region will type in another as well. (Not sure if that made sense grammatically). All very good words, nonetheless!



http://www.idnforums.com/forums/9578...n-buddies.html


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0
Copyright idnforums.com 2005


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54