View Single Post
Old 10th March 2006, 04:24 AM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: Expanded Service at DNF

Quote:
Originally Posted by GranttheKiwi
Guys - Aren't you better off running auctions here or at least having token auctions there and using the auctions there to push traffic/future members this way! Olney has put a lot of work into this site and I'm sure he doesn't want to lose all his valued members to another forum just because they start taking a mediocre "you're ok too" interest in you.
"A high tide rises all ships." I think most would be in agreement that there is room and a place for both forums, plus all the others starting up, even in foreign languages like idnclub. As Dave has noted, IDNF is kindred to the spiritual home of IDNers and that will not change. We can make a bigger impact sooner though by being active in all the forums.

DNF sports over 25,000 registered domainers, and even if a third are active that is a lot of people to help spread the word to and build momentum for bringing even more people into IDNing. That in turn will also bring more members over to this forum as well. There are no issues that I know of to have certain types of auctions running in 2, or even 3 forums at same time.

Here's to success for all!