IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names  
Home | Advertise on idnforums | Premium Membership

Go Back   IDN Forums - Internationalized Domain Names > IDN Discussions > IDN Wanted

IDN Wanted Those looking to find certain IDNs post here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th March 2007, 09:47 AM

johnny is an unknown quantity at this point
Need Cash Fast? Facing a Cash Crunch? Will Pay Top Dollar for Quality IDNs

Are you facing a cash crunch? Do you need cash fast for family, personal reasons, or divorce?

Credit card or mortgage debt got you down? Get TOP $$ FOR YOUR IDNs

We all need money sometime. Sometimes, to send kids to college, to pay for expensive medical procedures, to pay off loans, and credit card debt. We all know the story of the domainer who got overextended on IDNs and had to mortgage their house and then got their house repoed. Don't let that happen to you.

If you are facing a cash flow crisis or shortage of funds and have quality IDNs, you have come to the right place. Don't get ripped off by the credit card company who will charge you 20%+ interest. Help is on the way. Read on.

GOT IDNS? MY PROMISE TO YOU ...

1) GETPAID TOP DOLLAR for Your Quality IDNs. Get paid based on the quality of the domain and the quality of the traffic. Don't have traffic? Don't worry.

2) All Languages Accepted. Got IDNs in languages your grandmother has never heard of? That's ok.

3) Dot-COMs only. I am buying dot coms. No dot nets, dot tvs or dot momas.

4) Get paid $XX-$XXXX for top quality IDNs and IDN portfolios. Even $XX,XXX for the best portfolio. That's right! Get money fast!

Like what you hear? Need cash fast?

1) PM me your names (send me a private message). Click this special link "Send Me a Private Message" with your names.

2) Please include the names you are selling, the number of hits you got, and how much you made on that name in the last year.

3) Finally, include your asking price. IMPORTANT!! All asking prices $XXX or higher without any traffic or revenue data will be automatically rejected.

"Send Me a Private Message" with your names. Get your money now.
Old 6th March 2007, 09:53 AM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough
Re: Need Cash Fast? Facing a Cash Crunch? Will Pay Top Dollar for Quality IDNs

That's funny Johnny. I don't ever remember getting the money you offered me. You then after negotiations tried to pay me a quarter of what was agreed upon. I have all of this to back it up with pms. Don't try to say you didn't have the cash, we've all seen your buying spree lately.

Good luck.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:13 AM
Veteran

Location: Czech Republic (For those of you from USA = Chechnya)
Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

You can have some Chinese Provinces or Single Arabic Characters at $50K a throw.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:18 AM

sarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enoughsarcle will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubber Duck
You can have some Chinese Provinces or Single Arabic Characters at $50K a throw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny
All asking prices $XXX or higher without any traffic or revenue data will be automatically rejected.
That's funny. Yet he throws 4k down on a chinese word in snap, several grand more for arabic words and registered probably 100 .hk names on sunrise.

Then can't finish offers without renegotiating the final price saying he can't afford to pay all at once.

FUNNY GUY!
Old 6th March 2007, 10:21 AM

Sarcle - your names aren't as high quality as you think. as i mentioned above, will pay top dollar for top domain names. offers $xxx and above require traffic data and revenue data.

I have PMs from you in which you refused to provide the data. I bet you don't make more than a few pennies from the names you are trying to sell. That's why I don't buy from you. The names you try to sell are awful from a revenue and traffic perspective. You make big promises Sarcle, but then you don't have the data to back it up. Since you keep attacking me, I will now make sure everyone should be aware of this. SOrry Sarcle, only top $$ for names that generate $$$. Your names just don't cut it.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:23 AM
Veteran

Rubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura aboutRubber Duck has a spectacular aura about

I think this guy came in late and consequently ended up trying to run in about six different directions at once. Discovering IDN can give you that Child in a Sweet Shop feeling.

The bottom line is that it would seem that he has cash to spend and that talks for itself. My advice would be to proceed with caution. That advice incidentally applies to just about everyone else on here as well.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Sarcle - your names aren't as high quality as you think. as i mentioned above, will pay top dollar for top domain names. offers $xxx and above require traffic data and revenue data.

I have PMs from you in which you refused to provide the data. I bet you don't make more than a few pennies from the names you are trying to sell. That's why I don't buy from you. The names you try to sell are awful from a revenue and traffic perspective. You make big promises Sarcle, but then you don't have the data to back it up. Since you keep attacking me, I will now make sure everyone should be aware of this. SOrry Sarcle, only top $$ for names that generate $$$. Your names just don't cut it.

Quote:

Hi Adam - Thanks. I'm glad this is behind us. I just made a few purchases recently and that has taken some cash, so I don't have the cash to do all four at once. I hope you understand. It would be better if we could do one name to start. I am fairly active and I'm sure we'll do more business in the future.
Really is this why you pmed me this? Then went on a buying spree the next week?

You've done this to others as well. They have stated their grievances in other threads. Don't try and pretend it didn't happen and knock the names.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:26 AM

Rubber Duck - You are the voice of reason. Everyone knows that IDNs are very hard to monetize yet people like Sarcle keep demanding $XXXX for names that don't even make $X in a year! I have better places to park my money that Sarcles endless cash pit.

That said, I probably wouldn't pay $xx,xxx for a chinese province name unless you can show me you are making some serious money on it. I can spend the same $XX,XXX on an ASCII and make serious $$.

... That said, I know many of you have been facing cash crunches and family crises and unforseen medical circumstances. I only posted this because I thought I'd help rather than see a fellower IDNer get drowed in debt. If you wish to malign my act of kindness, do not expect me to deal with you in the future.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Everyone knows that IDNs are very hard to monetize yet people like Sarcle keep demanding $XXXX for names that don't even make $X in a year! I have better places to park my money that Sarcles endless cash pit.
Your paying those prices for names like that on SNAPS! Do you don't think we see?
Old 6th March 2007, 10:31 AM

sarcle - i did buy some better names. and i am glad i didn't buy yours. you are not an honest seller. you mispresented your portfolio and the traffic and revenue quality of the names to me. when i asked you for the data on the names, you refused. i gave you 3 chances to prove yourself and you didn't. i always give people a second chance. but you didn't respect it and took advantage of it.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:32 AM
Veteran

Johnny, I cannot and will not try to justify IDN prices on current traffic.

There is currently no significant traffic due to lack of browser support.

At this stage it is all about speculation. You have to make your own assumptions about where traffic is going.

I don't think you are going to be able to pick up quality names on that basis. However, you are a free agent and as far as I am concerned everyone should be entitled to satisfy themselves that they are getting value or hold onto their cash.

Quote:
Rubber Duck - You are the voice of reason. Everyone knows that IDNs are very hard to monetize yet people like Sarcle keep demanding $XXXX for names that don't even make $X in a year! I have better places to park my money that Sarcles endless cash pit.

That said, I probably wouldn't pay $xx,xxx for a chinese province name unless you can show me you are making some serious money on it. I can spend the same $XX,XXX on an ASCII and make serious $$.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:32 AM

Quote:
sarcle - i did buy some better names. and i am glad i didn't buy yours. you are not an honest seller. you mispresented your portfolio and the traffic and revenue quality of the names to me.
I stated nothing about traffic for those names you offered. And this is an outright lie. Post the traffic stats I supposedly gave you for those names YOU made the offers on.

You came to me. Not the other way around.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:35 AM

i think rubber duck is the smartest person around. RD, you are seasoned and if the price is right RD, i'd buy a few of your names. just PM me. sarcle, sell your stuff to some else. don't bother me. i'm not interested in your names and i won't deal with someone like you. your signature says it all.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:38 AM

Quote:
i think rubber duck is the smartest person around. RD, you are seasoned and if the price is right RD, i'd buy a few of your names. just PM me. sarcle, sell your stuff to some else. don't bother me. i'm not interested in your names and i won't deal with someone like you. your signature says it all.
I wouldn't deal with you either in fact get this through your head. I DIDNT COME TO YOU. YOU CAME TO ME. You made the offer. Then outright lied about not being able to pay.

You are the liar. I've been here since the beginning pal and what you are saying is libel.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:39 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Johnny I believe I sent you large excel files full of my names but never got a response. Whilst I found that a bit disappointing, it is not a big issue with me.
People are either happy to part with their cash or they are not. I do not normally give out names to complete time wasters, and I was a bit annoyed at first that I probably had, but it would seem that my initial judgements were not so far off. If you do not have the names, I will send them again.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:40 AM

Sarcle - you are just bitter you didn't get to rip me off. haha. you are morbid.

i've had multiple types of encounters like this with people trying to sell their IDNs for far more than they are worth. what you think your names are worth ... it's delusional. i'd like to smoke some of what you're smoking.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:42 AM

RD - i will pm you separately. i think your asking was higher than what i had expected.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:44 AM

Quote:
you are just bitter you didn't get to rip me off. haha. you are morbid.

i've had multiple types of encounters like this with people trying to sell their IDNs for far more than they are worth. what you think your names are worth ... it's delusional. i'd like to smoke some of what you're smoking.
First off. YOU OFFERED ME THE CASH. Does this not register in your head?

So you calling me a con artist, a druggie, and psychotic? Is that right? I just want to make sure?

You tried scamming me. You offered the money for the names, then offered to only pay a quarter at closing. Trying to get the best name for the bulk pricing. This was a scam. And it was pulled on others as well.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:50 AM
Veteran

Quote:
you are just bitter you didn't get to rip me off. haha. you are morbid.

Sarcle has been around this forum and others for a very long time. Most people would not concur with the above. It is not uncommon for people to have widely variey views on the value of names even in the ASCII world. Try men.com $1.3M and Candy.com touted at $10M-$50M. Personally I would say these have been over priced by a factor of at least 10. Flowers.mobi another example.

This is domaining. It is about speculation and judgement. You may have your ideas on how to value domains, others have completely different ideas. Brandables often just cannot be valued in terms of traffic. They require development and advertising spend, yet these are amongst the most valuable.

We all know that if ICANN releases single character dot Coms they are going to break 8 figures. Well they might have quite a lot of traffic as well, but the real value will come when Y automatically means Yahoo and G automatically means Google. To get that level of mindshare they are going to have to spend big advertising budget. They are also going to have to shell out a lot on the name in the first place. Having said that $10M or even $100M would be peanuts to either of these companies to establish a rock solid global brand. These kinds of values, however, could not be establish from undeveloped traffic flows.
Old 6th March 2007, 10:50 AM

you changed the payment terms at the last minute. we agreed to paypal and then you switched to afternic for whatever reason. and you did it at the last minute. if you know anything about business, you know that payment terms and delivery are the most important terms. if you change the payment terms, you change the deal. you asked for the change and i refused. that's all. your loss. you demanded new payment terms. and then you accused me of not doing the deal. i never agreed to afternic. and you started flaming me on the board before i even had a chance to review afternic. you are unbelievable.