View Single Post
Old 10th March 2006, 01:07 PM

bwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enoughbwhhisc will become famous soon enough
Re: Problem with USER: Please READ

I ASKED HURON TO POST THIS THREAD ABOUT THIS SITUATION!!

I copied at least 4 Forum members on my letter to Huron as well.
Don't jump on him for doing so. He is being a stand up guy to clear the air about what happened. In a nutshell: A forum member at idnpros copied about 8 threads from IDNF word-for-word and reposted them as his own. .

His posts included word-for-word posts from Olney, myself and others. I originally pm'd the offender with intent to just ask him to take down the posts and let it go. He would no respond to me.

Then I asked Huron to investigate the situation, find out who that person was and to take action. I also suggested he take action to acknowledge this situation and let everyone know this is unacceptable. I think there should be consequences for this person at all forums, but not for me to decide. Bill