PDA

View Full Version : 歺.com (Meal)($5/No reserve)

ca191s
21st March 2007, 02:17 PM
Ends 48 hours after last bid

$5 increments

歺.com (Meal)

饲.com

喀.com

骇.com

歼.com

昧.com

车易.com

回车.com(Enter)

使馆.com (Legation)

IDNer
21st March 2007, 03:05 PM
歺.com
骇.com

$5 each

ca191s
22nd March 2007, 03:21 AM
IDNer lead

Please continue!

ca191s
23rd March 2007, 04:18 AM
歺.com
骇.com

$5

IDNer win!

Thank

Lmg67
23rd March 2007, 05:07 AM
When do these domains expire and where are they registered at?

When do these domains expire and where are they registered?

markits
23rd March 2007, 06:51 AM
饲.com $5

使馆.com $5

Lmg67
23rd March 2007, 07:23 AM
使馆.com $10

markits
23rd March 2007, 07:26 AM
使馆.com $15

ca191s
23rd March 2007, 08:07 AM
Trade a close!

markits wins!

饲.com $5

使馆.com $15

Lmg67
23rd March 2007, 02:45 PM
HEY NOT SO FAST!

Your post says auction ends 48 hours after last bid. It hasn't even been 24 hours since Markits last bid. Not even 12!! So it's not possible for the auction to be over.

YOUR POST:

Ends 48 hours after last bid

$5 increments

歺.com (Meal)

饲.com

ETC.

What do I do about this? Tell Olney about it? I will PM him and ask him, because this is really not playing by the rules, it's unfair practices.

Laurie

ca191s
23rd March 2007, 04:14 PM
Sorry!

Time computes a mistake

But I have been irretrievable.

Unless the markits approval return.

Lmg67
25th March 2007, 05:35 PM
Hi Markits, this was a completely fraudulent auction, who knows why he went against the clear rules but he did. Can you comment on your willingness to redo it? I'll send this to you as a PM also.
Thanks,
Laurie

ca191s
25th March 2007, 05:42 PM
Sorry! I do not fraud, are not familiar with the language, the time wrong. But this time, I have a Markits PM, the transaction has caused, unless Markits willing to change. Otherwise, I can not change it. This is when you have not made a decision to uphold or abandoned. I can not explain the language barrier coupled with the completion of the work. Therefore, I have suffered a loss. I am sorry to say that once again

对不起!

我没有欺诈,由于语言的不熟悉,所以把时间搞错了。

但这个时候我已经PM了Markits,交易已经做成,除非Markits愿意改变。否则我无力改变它。

而这个时候你们双方都没有作出是坚持还是放弃的决定,再加上语言不通我无法完成解释的工作。

再说Lmg67也没有在正式结束前继续出价,如果Lmg67在结束前出价了,我也好向Markits解释一下。

为此我也蒙受了损失。

再一次说一声对不起了

Lmg67
25th March 2007, 05:57 PM
It's not up to me. It's up to Olney and the moderators as far as I understand it. They are the ones who I've seen review questionable cases.

I understand there are language barriers. But I honestly don't understand how neither you nor Markits could have mistaken one hour and 16 minutes for 48 hours! Surely one of you knew this was just a wee bit too fast to be a fair transaction.

And whoever knew should have been honest and ethical and stopped the deal from happening until the announced amount of time had passed.

ca191s
25th March 2007, 06:20 PM
首先是我的错造成了这场误会。

其实如果事情发生后大家都在线的话或许完全可以纠正这个错误,但遗憾的是大家都保持沉默。

我一个人也不知道该怎么办,我也不知道Lmg67是不是决定坚持。

Lmg67发了一个帖就走了。

我也想过是不是先找Markits商量一下,但如果我和Markits商量好了,回头找Lmg67他不要又怎么办?因为这种情况他完全可以不要的。再说价格呢?

markits
26th March 2007, 01:28 AM
I can return the domain, no problem.
Sorry for this. When the seller says I won, I assumed everything was ok without realising there was a mistake.

Cheers

不用担心。我会配合你,让大家都满意。
请先“退款”20美金 ( 注意,用退款,不是付款。付款的话,你我都得付PAYPAL手
续费。而退款就不用)。并且告诉我你的domainsite code for push。

It's not up to me. It's up to Olney and the moderators as far as I understand it. They are the ones who I've seen review questionable cases.

I understand there are language barriers. But I honestly don't understand how neither you nor Markits could have mistaken one hour and 16 minutes for 48 hours! Surely one of you knew this was just a wee bit too fast to be a fair transaction.

And whoever knew should have been honest and ethical and stopped the deal from happening until the announced amount of time had passed.

By further reading your posts here, you seemed to accuse the seller and myself for conducting fraudulent.
I find this kind of stuff completely unnecessary. You only need to write one sentence to point out the mistake, that is enough.
I found out that I was the "winner" about 30 hours after I placed my bidder and I assumed that everything was ok since I trusted the seller completely.

Lmg67
26th March 2007, 02:55 AM
I said the auction was fraudulant. I never said it was intended to be that way. Mistakes happen. But that doesn't make it non-fraudulent. Fraudulent is a strong word though. I should have stuck with "unfair" or something less harsh.

However I did go too far in saying that it should have been obvious based on the time stamp. I understand that we don't always look at the time stamps, that we trust what the seller says. And I also realize that trying to do things on this forum must be difficult for someone who doesn't really speak English. (the seller)

Also, I needed to give the outcome more time. You weren't saying anything and I made assumptions that I should not have made. Sometimes I go all weekend without getting online, so I should have realized that probably you just weren't aware of the situation yet.

I apologize for not giving you the benefit of the doubt. I've been screwed a few times with domain transactions so I am less trusting than I was when I first started buying domain names.

Unfortunately I don't read Chinese so I'm not sure what is happening in the posts. Can you fill me in?
Thanks, Laurie

ca191s
26th March 2007, 04:03 AM
First, I apologize to the two gentlemen! All my fault caused the misunderstanding. If both sides agree, I will restart a 24-hour auction. Of course, it offers free and full participation. !

Thanks!

markits
26th March 2007, 04:33 AM
I agree to re-auction this.
Cheers.

Lmg67
26th March 2007, 04:33 AM
ca191s, It's OK, don't worry. It was just a misunderstanding. I'm sorry too. I was too quick to judge. Everything is OK!!! I wish I could communicate in Chinese but I don't know how.

Anyway I think starting over is a great idea!
Laurie