PDA

View Full Version : IDNForum Banners

Olney
19th February 2006, 03:55 AM
I just made 3 banners that express the way I feel about IDN domains.

Members may use them on their site if they want.

http://www.idnforums.com/media/banners/idnf_banner1.gif

http://www.idnforums.com/media/banners/idnf_banner2.gif

Olney
19th February 2006, 03:59 AM
http://www.idnforums.com/media/banners/idnf_banner3.gif

thefabfive
19th February 2006, 04:02 AM
Those are cool banners. I'm going to put them on my two sites.

Not much traffic but every little bit helps. :)

huronargentino
19th February 2006, 04:13 AM
Olney, will be added at idnpros.com

bramiozo
19th February 2006, 10:00 AM
the same for idntools.net :)

Rubber Duck
19th February 2006, 10:10 AM
the same for idntools.net :)

Nice one Bram, your site is a must for anyone wanting to invest heavily in this game!

Nice Banners Olney, investors listen to business presentations, speculators double guess markets!

bramiozo
19th February 2006, 10:25 AM
Thanks Dave, say, I sent the members of idntools an email regarding the fee, has anyone received it yet because it's been two day without a response ?

Rubber Duck
19th February 2006, 10:29 AM
Thanks Dave, say, I sent the members of idntools an email regarding the fee, has anyone received it yet because it's been two day without a response ?

Yes, we did get it. I was going to sit back on this one a bit to what your response from others was. I have to say I though you might struggle a bit at $10 a month. Not saying that you don't deserve to get revenue, but volumes of sales are also important. I also note that similar tools are now being offered at IDNpros if I am not mistaken.

bramiozo
19th February 2006, 11:16 AM
I am not reluctant to lower it substantially but for that I really need the feedback of the users, that's why adding the option of referrals is important, assuring all users give their opininion based on commercial grounds.

Well, the tools of idnpros are also free with idntools except for the overture tool which is different and it will surely be more powerful once I have a dedicated db up and the addition of a file-output is not very difficult, it depends on what you guys want.
I am sure huron is just trying to integrate some handy tools, maybe idnpros could start asking a fee ;) .

The point is of course that it is the purpose of idntools to serve the users, I make what I think is handy for idn'ing, it's dedicated and on demand.

bramiozo
20th February 2006, 02:42 PM
Ok, the subscription fee is now lowered to $6 + the current members can refer members through : http://idntools.net/center.php?aff=your ID

bwhhisc
20th February 2006, 02:55 PM

Bram, I emailed you back with suggestions, including perhaps consideration of an annual fee basis. Did you get my email? If not I will resend. Bill

bramiozo
20th February 2006, 04:28 PM
Hmm I didn't receive your email, you sent it to admin@idntools.net ?

bramiozo@versatel.nl will work in any case.

Thanks for the reply then :)

an annual feee might lower the threshold to join considerably, what price did you have in mind ?

Rubber Duck
20th February 2006, 04:45 PM
Hmm I didn't receive your email, you sent it to admin@idntools.net ?

bramiozo@versatel.nl will work in any case.

Thanks for the reply then :)

an annual feee might lower the threshold to join considerably, what price did you have in mind ?

Bram I was going to sign up for a year anyway. My Accouts Director will not want to keep having to make entries every month, when she is going to spending 6 months of the year in the Caribean.

bramiozo
20th February 2006, 05:08 PM
I'll make an extra paypal/stormpay button for the yearly subscription :) .

gammascalper
20th February 2006, 05:24 PM
Bram

I tried replying to both email addresses and they bounced.

@ versatel.nl

@ idntools.net

bramiozo
20th February 2006, 05:28 PM
hmm, they both arrived, darn..you're getting an error with @idntools.net ?
Does it happen to be identical to the error of versatel.nl ?

I'll send an email to the provider :|

Problem solved, my email was forwarded to an expired email address....