PDA

View Full Version : Can't renew domains at JP-Domains?

mulligan
29th March 2007, 01:56 PM
Anybody else?

Nothing happens when I click on 'Renew Now'

mdw
29th March 2007, 02:00 PM
I'm about to renew some tomorrow. Probably not related but I had issues a couple days ago trying to transfer in from Onamae. They sent the wrong info to the losing registrar and I had to correct it.

Rubber Duck
29th March 2007, 02:04 PM
Anybody else?

Nothing happens when I click on 'Renew Now'

Yes, I could get nowhere with the interface. Just sent Michael 300 buck by Paypal and told him to do the next 20 renewals. It was all sorted in an hour or so.

alpha
29th March 2007, 02:07 PM
yeah they're pretty good like that. I am asked him to create a palpal payment page for me to renew a load on bulk. That way, you don't have to wait until they show as up for renewal in the interface.

mulligan
29th March 2007, 02:31 PM
Ya gotta love these guys ... exactly 30 minutes ago I emailed to find out what was up ... I got a reply just now that it is Ok .. And it is ...

Those guys REALLY know how to look after their customers ... Other registrars should take note, we might actually stay with you then .

alpha
29th March 2007, 02:34 PM
Ya gotta love these guys ... exactly 30 minutes ago I emailed to find out what was up ... I got a reply just now that it is Ok .. And it is ...

Those guys REALLY know how to look after their customers ... Other registrars should take note, we might actually stay with you then .

that is one of the upsides of them being a small operation.

mulligan
29th March 2007, 02:41 PM
Still answering emails at 11.30pm! I have never seen anything like it :)