PDA

View Full Version : List of unregistered Russian .com IDNs e.g. атлетика.com

Edwin
20th February 2006, 02:51 AM
have a list of over 200 unregistered Russian .com IDNs. When I checked a couple of minutes ago, there were 220 domains left on the list, but that number drops all the time as people find and register stuff from it, which is why I said "over 200"...

Some have US Overture scores, others don't but seem generic nonetheless. While I CANNOT GUARANTEE it obviously, I have tried very hard to avoid obvious trademarks, so to the best of my knowledge the domains are generic. You know me, and you know my reputation...

These are generally not "weird" domains i.e. not random dictionary word domains, but specific products, services, concepts etc. many of which are solidly commercial. Do bear in mind that I don't actually speak/read Russian, so these are "best guess" based on online dictionaries, word lists etc. There are likely to be some duds in there, but the majority should be solid.

As I posted in another thread (http://www.idnforums.com/forums/1028-now-the-waiting-game-begins.html), I have stopped registering IDN having accumulated 1,000+ generics in the last 6 weeks (including 500+ Russian names), so I am making this list available to others.

First offer of US$1,000 (that's less than $5 a name) gets the full list. Just to be 100% clear, you're buying a LIST of available domains, not the domains themselves :)

Edwin
24th February 2006, 09:00 AM
Reduced to $500 for 24 hours only!