PDA

View Full Version : 27377 of 4 Letter domains

bismisoft
1st April 2007, 05:35 AM
Domain buying is rising. All 3 letter domains are taken and their value is growing exponentially. Only 27377 of 4Letter domains are available as of today 31 Mar 2007. (Some might have been taken by the time i write this post).

I spent few complete days of my time and compiled a list of all the 4 letter domains available for grab. I am sure lot of people out there interested in 4 letter domains and wanted to buy before being sold out.

If you are interested in the list of 4Letter domains available please email me at the following email address:-

maintraffic [at] gmail [dot] com (To avoid spam)

Thanks,
Rafiq.

Rubber Duck
1st April 2007, 08:33 AM
If they are inherently so valuable, why are so many unregistered?

Domain buying is rising. All 3 letter domains are taken and their value is growing exponentially. Only 27377 of 4Letter domains are available as of today 31 Mar 2007. (Some might have been taken by the time i write this post).

I spent few complete days of my time and compiled a list of all the 4 letter domains available for grab. I am sure lot of people out there interested in 4 letter domains and wanted to buy before being sold out.

If you are interested in the list of 4Letter domains available please email me at the following email address:-

maintraffic [at] gmail [dot] com (To avoid spam)

Thanks,
Rafiq.

mulligan
1st April 2007, 08:39 AM
Im afraid you're banging on the wrong doors over here ... You might have better luck elsewhere