PDA

View Full Version : ком.com & ком.net

sarcle
20th February 2006, 05:15 PM
ком.com & ком.net
The probable russian .com equivalent.

Many sites are already advertising for their home-pages and many russian registers are already selling it with the plug-in.

(for reference only, these are not for sale)

задорно.ком (http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/?term=%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BD%D0%BE%20%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC&mkt=us&lang=en_US)
сах.ком (http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/?term=%D1%81%D0%B0%D1%85%20%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC&mkt=us&lang=en_US)
Наркомания.ком
картинки.ком
Іпотека.Ком
Избушка.ком
АвиаМост.ком

I am taking offers.

Rubber Duck
20th February 2006, 06:23 PM
Yes, nice one! Can't help thinking I was a bit slow there.

Hope they fetch millions though, as I am sitting pretty elsewhere.

yanni
20th February 2006, 08:42 PM
I was sitting on the Greek version; had to go reg it.
Getting out of hand :)

20th February 2006, 09:07 PM
Hi, i didnt understand what these are exactly, can u explain?

any one knows when (assuming they will) "attach" the .kom to our russian .com idn's?

Thanks,
Michael

Rubber Duck
20th February 2006, 09:15 PM
Hi, i didnt understand what these are exactly, can u explain?

any one knows when (assuming they will) "attach" the .kom to our russian .com idn's?

Thanks,
Michael

com.com is know to worth an awful lot of money. net.net went for $100K recently.

kom.com will become kom.kom or Cyrilic equivalent. Even if it is only worth 10% of the ASCII domain, that should still be $100K!

I was only a short realisation away from this myself so I feel pretty stupid, but it seems I have the Arabic Version, so life has its compensations, and it couldn't have happened to nicer bloke than Sarcle!

sarcle
21st February 2006, 02:33 AM
I was only a short realisation away from this myself so I feel pretty stupid, but it seems I have the Arabic Version, so life has its compensations, and it couldn't have happened to nicer bloke than Sarcle!

Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, but my sorry stack of domains pales in comparison to yours. Hell, if these don't sale maybe you and I should start our own registry selling subs. :)

Thanks all.

Rubber Duck
21st February 2006, 06:15 AM
Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, but my sorry stack of domains pales in comparison to yours. Hell, if these don't sale maybe you and I should start our own registry selling subs. :)

Thanks all.

Well, that is a possibility. There is also the email angle which is why Surnames can be so useful.