PDA

View Full Version : Congrats.

sarcle
25th October 2005, 04:57 AM
The record was broken this afternoon for most online guests. I did notice it was a little full today.

Most Online: 13 - October 24, 2005, 07:37:14 pm

That number will keep rising and rising soon to out-pace those other forums. ;D

I did have a question. Does this site get advertised? If so where? I would also be interested in putting a few banners on my traffic site for you if you would like let me know. Thanks and congrats again. :o :o :o :o :o :o

Sarcle.

Olney
25th October 2005, 06:30 AM
Thanks I've put it in a few directories only.
I've only been buying domains for less than 2 months & put up the site right before coming back to Tokyo.

So basically I haven't done advertising because it doesn't make revenue yet.

My computer broke on the plain & I'm way behind on projects I'm doing here.

So also I haven't made a banner for the site yet I'll try to make one next week.

But I really appreciate any links. I really think this forum will spur sales of IDNs...

sarcle
25th October 2005, 05:07 PM
I really think this forum will spur sales of IDNs...

Same here.

Let me know when you get a banner made I will put it on several of my sites.

alpha
4th May 2006, 01:20 PM
The record was broken this afternoon for most online guests. I did notice it was a little full today.

Most Online: 13 - October 24, 2005, 07:37:14 pm

Sarcle.

I really think this forum will spur sales of IDNs....

It's like looking back in time to when the universe was born.

Note to newbies: have a browse through some of the "old threads", apart from there being a lot of useful information - it is fascinating to watch it all evolve... :)

Olney
4th May 2006, 02:25 PM
Yeah Sarcle was great back then. It seemed like there was only about 5 to 10 of us posting at all.

Lot's of techniques were being discovered. Before I created the site I really had no clue most people thought the US overture covered the world. That one little fact changed DW's life.