PDA

View Full Version : first professional IDN auction system will be online soon

likenobody
17th April 2007, 10:47 AM
idnor.com, the first professional IDN auction system will be online soon.

Now is trial version online.
Because the developer's native language is not English, there must have some
translation problems in system. You can help us to correct these problems.

You can auction your IDN domain in this system.

If anybody need other language version of this system ,please email to

sojet@163.com .

thanks.

Richard Kong

Idnor.com

Olney
17th April 2007, 10:49 AM
Thank you for the info...
Is it your site?

likenobody
17th April 2007, 10:52 AM
yes , my company delelop it , I hope this can be helpful for idn second market.

alpha
17th April 2007, 10:53 AM
Richard,

I applaud anyone who is taking the IDN market forward, but there is more to an auction than just an auction platform.

Quality IDN compliant Turn key auction scripts are knocking around the internet for $500 a go

you need: buyers + sellers + quality names

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this...

likenobody
17th April 2007, 11:04 AM
yes , I am a IDN fans
An good ,official auction system will be help us sell a idn domain
at a suitable price , and spend less time.

buyers and sellers will be a real challenge to us .

but we can cooperate with idnforums.com 's owner.
:)

jacksonm
17th April 2007, 12:40 PM
Hi,
Looks like you are off to a good start. I thought about making a site myself, but I just have too many things going on simultaneously.

I think you could gain a lot of interest from the "average" crowd, and probably a fair amount of contempt and discouragement from the self-proclaimed "elite" crowd. If you have the time to build this site out, try not to let anyone discourage you.

You would be well advised to keep an eye out for sabotage, be it external (site attack, spreading propoganda) or internal ("members" attempting to ruin the site/system from within). And with that in mind, you would be even more well advised to get off of a microsoft server and onto Apache and mod_security. Yes, Apache is a behemoth, but not moreso than IIS, and mod_security won't run with lighttpd (currently the biggest thing stopping widespread adoption of lighttpd). Dealing with internal problems is another thing, something which you will have to put some thought into...

alpha
17th April 2007, 12:43 PM
Hi,
Looks like you are off to a good start. I thought about making a site myself, but I just have too many things going on simultaneously.

I think you could gain a lot of interest from the "average" crowd, and probably a fair amount of contempt and discouragement from the self-proclaimed "elite" crowd. If you have the time to build this site out, try not to let anyone discourage you.

You would be well advised to keep an eye out for sabotage, be it external (site attack, spreading propoganda) or internal ("members" attempting to ruin the site/system from within). And with that in mind, you would be even more well advised to get off of a microsoft server and onto Apache and mod_security. Yes, Apache is a behemoth, but not moreso than IIS, and mod_security won't run with lighttpd (currently the biggest thing stopping widespread adoption of lighttpd). Dealing with internal problems is another thing, something which you will have to put some thought into...

lol

shall we call you Mr Paranoid now MJ?

jacksonm
17th April 2007, 12:50 PM
lol

shall we call you Mr Paranoid now MJ?

You can call me whatever you like, just don't call me late for dinner.

touchring
17th April 2007, 12:58 PM
idnor.com, the first professional IDN auction system will be online soon.

Now is trial version online.
Because the developer's native language is not English, there must have some
translation problems in system. You can help us to correct these problems.

You can auction your IDN domain in this system.

If anybody need other language version of this system ,please email to

sojet@163.com .

thanks.

Richard Kong

Idnor.com

Great job, a break from the "Good name!", "Top name!".. ;)

likenobody
17th April 2007, 02:34 PM
Is the site slow?
the site is in China.