30th April 2007, 03:21 PM
Any more specific traffic requirements?

Any language preferences?

Thanks!

Muhammad Mustafa
3rd May 2007, 04:41 PM
spend between 1k - 8k per name for the one
only high traffic names, pm with stats and price

Arabic TM typos with highly traffic and clicks, (at least 20 view and 5 clicks a day).
OK??

Lmg67
22nd May 2007, 10:16 PM

What does that mean?

Rubber Duck
22nd May 2007, 10:19 PM
What does that mean?

It means that I thought better of saying whatever it was I was going to say, which now fortunately I have forgotten so, it would be pointless questioning me further.

Wot
23rd May 2007, 12:01 AM
spend between 1k - 8k per name for the one
only high traffic names, pm with stats and price

?

Lmg67
23rd May 2007, 03:37 AM
It means that I thought better of saying whatever it was I was going to say, which now fortunately I have forgotten so, it would be pointless questioning me further.

Oh.
Well in any case, I wouldn't want to assume that what I think of as high traffic is what someone else thinks of as high traffic.

If there's an IDN standard as to what is high traffic, I'd love to know, and my guess is that I'm not the only one who is out of the loop on this one.

Can someone define what is a standard definition of high traffic for IDNs? Thanks!
Laurie

domainguru
23rd May 2007, 03:38 AM
Oh.
Well in any case, I wouldn't want to assume that what I think of as high traffic is what someone else thinks of as high traffic.

If there's an IDN standard as to what is high traffic, I'd love to know, and my guess is that I'm not the only one who is out of the loop on this one.

Can someone define what is a standard definition of high traffic for IDNs? Thanks!
Laurie

2nd name isn't Snow by any chance is it?

Pete
23rd May 2007, 04:07 AM
How come this user has "banned" under his name?

Olney
23rd May 2007, 04:14 AM
User has been banned because of lack of completing auction transactions with several members.