PDA

View Full Version : Bankhomeloanrate.com

domainnamebazaar
3rd May 2007, 12:55 PM
Bankhomeloanrate.com is for sale.Offers can be sent through PM or e-mail offer@domainnamebazaar.com Expecting good offer.

alpha
3rd May 2007, 01:11 PM
geez.

damn I really wanted Ranklamehomorape.com

oh well, i'll wait for the next thread

seamo
3rd May 2007, 01:16 PM
...damn I really wanted Ranklamehomorape.com

Lol :)

Another Alpha gem!

domainnamebazaar
3rd May 2007, 01:35 PM
Thanks for replay guys

What you mean Alphamale

If you want a domain name offer me.or else why you are wasting time.my time and your time.

Rubber Duck
3rd May 2007, 01:38 PM
Thanks for replay guys

What you mean Alphamale

If you want a domain name offer me.or else why you are wasting time.my time and your time.

Frankly, I think you are wasting everyone's time not least your own.

alpha
3rd May 2007, 01:38 PM

wasting your time? eh?

yeah sorry for that.

look, i should be sending you an invoice for all the time i have spent reading your spam posts.

can't you get the hint - this is an IDN forum. no one wants your stuff - i would have thought after 52 threads you would have worked that out for yourself.

Olney
3rd May 2007, 01:39 PM
I have to ask members to stop posting random comments in sale posts (ascii or IDN). Just because some think it's a bot doesn't mean that it is.

Rubber Duck
3rd May 2007, 01:39 PM
But at least he is not a Bot!

wasting your time? eh?

yeah sorry for that.

look, i should be sending you an invoice for all the time i have spent reading your spam posts.

can't you get the hint - this is an IDN forum. no one wants your stuff - i would have thought after 52 threads you would have worked that out for yourself.

domainguru
3rd May 2007, 01:51 PM
I have to ask members to stop posting random comments in sale posts (ascii or IDN). Just because some think it's a bot doesn't mean that it is.

Unfortunately the most random post comes from Mr Bizarre himself, because his domains are just random.

I agree with others that this guy is wasting everyone's time by posting rubbish names that nobody has ever bid on. You do a disservice to your forum and its members by continually allowing this guy to continue.