PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Japanese domains

alpha
26th February 2006, 12:43 AM
Here's what I am looking for:

Must be .com
Must have some sort of traffic (even if only a couple of clicks a month)
Must be generic
Genre: adult, finance or medical
I'm not looking for a single expensive name, I'm trying to build a collection of cheap ones!

please PM me name, translation (meaning) and price

thanks

Edwin
26th February 2006, 01:16 AM
What's your max budget (per name)?

touchring
26th February 2006, 06:44 AM
Here's what I am looking for:

Must be .com
Must have some sort of traffic (even if only a couple of clicks a month)
Must be generic
Genre: adult, finance or medical
I'm not looking for a single expensive name, I'm trying to build a collection of cheap ones!
thanks

Generic Japanese domains with a few actual clicks a month can hardly be cheap. That's the reality, there are so few that fall into this category :-)

alpha
26th February 2006, 08:42 AM
The way I look it is as follows:

From what I inderstand, the market isn't mature enough yet that every generic name is worth a "fortune" and not worth letting go off

These arn't that cheap to renew, especially when you have a large portfolio - some people may be looking to make a return now to finance other purchases or simply renewals

Everyone who has large portfolios, always has some "least favourites"

All I have offering is an instant profit, for those names.

Cash is waiting.

thanks.

IDNCowboy
26th February 2006, 04:26 PM
The way I look it is as follows:

From what I inderstand, the market isn't mature enough yet that every generic name is worth a "fortune" and not worth letting go off

These arn't that cheap to renew, especially when you have a large portfolio - some people may be looking to make a return now to finance other purchases or simply renewals

Everyone who has large portfolios, always has some "least favourites"

All I have offering is an instant profit, for those names.

Cash is waiting.

thanks.
very few japanese names are getting traffic at all.. Even tho it is minimal when IE 7 is used by the mass the traffic will go up 100%. People want to hold on to their names and won't let them go cheaply.

touchring
26th February 2006, 06:27 PM
For every 100 generic japanese names registered, i think only 1 or 2 will get 'clicks', so the basic cost (only registration fee) of a name with clicks is at least a couple hundreds in registration fees.

IDNCowboy
9th March 2006, 03:52 PM
For every 100 generic japanese names registered, i think only 1 or 2 will get 'clicks', so the basic cost (only registration fee) of a name with clicks is at least a couple hundreds in registration fees.
so far... but once traffic comes after mass spread of ie7 I think any of my japanese names will make nice bank :P

Lmg67
11th March 2006, 05:20 PM
what if my japanese IDNs are too new to have any traffic?? is there a specific overture you might be looking for that can substitute?laurie

alpha
11th March 2006, 06:17 PM
what if my japanese IDNs are too new to have any traffic?? is there a specific overture you might be looking for that can substitute?laurie

pm sent....

touchring
11th March 2006, 06:23 PM

There's no specific JP Overture, but i would rely very much on OVT bids, and the number of JP Yahoo or Google ads. I've got single-word generic terms ranging from 1400 OVT to 600,000 OVT, and it's possible that the 1400 term might be just as valuable to an end user as the 600,000 term.

Explorer
11th March 2006, 06:28 PM
very few japanese names are getting traffic at all.. Even tho it is minimal when IE 7 is used by the mass the traffic will go up 100%.

I have to disagree with that statement. According to my calculations, the traffic on those Japanese names will go up at least a few hundred times, not just 100%.
When everything is said and done, that top generic IDN will get at least 1000 visitors a month. Now it's getting 3. Do the math :).

IDNCowboy
11th March 2006, 06:41 PM
I have to disagree with that statement. According to my calculations, the traffic on those Japanese names will go up at least a few hundred times, not just 100%.
When everything is said and done, that top generic IDN will get at least 1000 visitors a month. Now it's getting 3. Do the math :).
I didn't mean 100%.... I meant it will go up exponentially as the months go by.

Rockafeller
11th March 2006, 07:50 PM
鳥インフルエンザ.net
xn--ecki6b6goeybd0812t.net
"Bird Flu"
鳥インフルエンザ (n) avian influenza; ED

親密.com
xn--vctv18h.com
"Intimacy"
親密 (adj-na,n) intimacy; friendship; (P); EP

ノンフィクション.com
xn--dckyay3g9a1h9cf.com
"Nonfiction"
ノンフィクション (n) nonfiction; (P); EP

提供.com
xn--vsq850c.com
"Offer"
提供 (n,vs) offer; tender

サラリー.com
xn--vcktfd6e.com
"Salary"
サラリー (n) salary

振替.com
xn--2vuu8f.com
"Money Transfer"
Results 1 - 10 of about 5,410,000 for 振替.
振替 (n) transfer (money)

債権者.com
xn--x0q733dxop.com
"Creditor"
Results 1 - 10 of about 1,130,000 for 債権者
債権者 (n) creditor

点検.com
xn--f4v75n.com
"Checking Account"
Results 1 - 10 of about 5,760,000 for 点検
点検 (n,vs) checking

翻訳しなさい.com