PDA

View Full Version : French elections

brianluedke
10th May 2007, 10:36 AM
With the présidentielle over, France is now ready for the législatives, i.e. the big vote for the Assemblée. I am pleased to announce the registering of Assemblée.com, which completes an already-large legislative collection:

L'Assemblée - lassemblee.com, lassemblée.com, assemblée.com ("Assembly")
Le Parlement - leparlement.com ("Parliament" in English)
Le Gouvernement - legouvernement.com ("Government" in English)
L'État - létat.com, letat.com ("State" in English)

L'État, c'est moi !!!

Thank God most of you were too busy registering names on the level of the Chinese translation of BisexualMidgets.tv. No offense to the few among you who have concentrated on decent names.

bwhhisc
10th May 2007, 10:41 AM
Thank God most of you were too busy registering names on the level of the Chinese translation of BisexualMidgets.tv. No offense to the few among you who have concentrated on decent names.

What is your major malfunction?
Did you not get clued in about IDNF members on your last insulting post you put up here.

jacksonm
10th May 2007, 10:56 AM
What is your major malfunction?
Did you not get clued in about IDNF members on your last insulting post you put up here.

I think this is dabsi.

mulligan
10th May 2007, 12:52 PM
I say this asshole has to go ... enough is enough
We are supposed to be conducting business in this forum and this kind of bullshit shouldn't be tolerated.

brianluedke
10th May 2007, 02:06 PM
If you read my posts, you will see that I have not engaged in any namecalling of the sort you just produced.

I say this asshole has to go ... enough is enough
We are supposed to be conducting business in this forum and this kind of bullshit shouldn't be tolerated.

L@@K
10th May 2007, 02:41 PM
Ok, so... hum how to be explicit and polite as well ?

So, from a french, a 100%, one of those who voted last day...

Forget le la l' !!

"Thanks God" and thanks L@@K, because I don't work with politic, here one availble since several months, which value x times more than any of your leparlement (hihi!):

débat.org

élection.org

etc.....

org ?
Yes, no pbm with org here, for blogs, etc...

Who is "Amateur" here ... :p

domainstosell
10th May 2007, 02:49 PM
Wow, how do you find names like Assemblée.com, with such amazing stats, still available?!?

Take a look at these jaw-dropping Overture numbers:

337 FR OVT!!!
A couple of combo results on US OVT!!!!
A minimum ad bid of €0,05; with a whopping 0 ads!!!!!!!

Amazing!

Congratulations, you put the "Ass" in "Assemblée"

With the présidentielle over, France is now ready for the législatives, i.e. the big vote for the Assemblée. I am pleased to announce the registering of Assemblée.com, which completes an already-large legislative collection:

L'Assemblée - lassemblee.com, lassemblée.com, assemblée.com ("Assembly")
Le Parlement - leparlement.com ("Parliament" in English)
Le Gouvernement - legouvernement.com ("Government" in English)
L'État - létat.com, letat.com ("State" in English)

L'État, c'est moi !!!

bwhhisc
10th May 2007, 03:39 PM
If you read my posts, you will see that I have not engaged in any namecalling of the sort you just produced.

You are continually insulting to forum members at large.

Read you opening post above, "most of you" refers to the majority of the membership here.

"most of you were too busy registering domains on the level of the Chinese translation of BisexualMidgets.tv" is an insult to
the membership at large here. Can you not figure this out? This is not the first, or second time you insult many here.

Rubber Duck
10th May 2007, 05:41 PM
For those interested in these highly valuable domains prefix with the definite article there are some examples starting at $10 on the Lucky Dip Auction.

How about LeTéléphone.com here:

http://www.dnlocal.com/eliteauctions/item.php?id=99

or lacommunauté.com here:

http://www.dnlocal.com/eliteauctions/item.php?id=106

If French words with the article are the dog's bollocks then these have got to be worth a few dollars!

touchring
10th May 2007, 06:37 PM
337 FR OVT!!!
A couple of combo results on US OVT!!!!
A minimum ad bid of €0,05; with a whopping 0 ads!!!!!!!

I think i checked on that before, low ovt, passed it.