PDA

View Full Version : Low traffic keywords

latetothegame
21st May 2007, 12:25 PM
Looking for low traffic keywords. (.com only, chinese/japanese preferred). Prepared to pay 5x annual revenue.

Please PM with link to stats. Domain names will be kept confidential

Rubber Duck
21st May 2007, 12:43 PM
Looking for low traffic keywords. (.com only, chinese/japanese preferred). Prepared to pay 5x annual revenue.

Please PM with link to stats. Domain names will be kept confidential

Nobody is going to move for that!

domainguru
21st May 2007, 12:48 PM
Nobody is going to move for that!

Have to agree. It's the least attractive offer for a while. If you are late in the game, you are going to have to do considerably better than that...

alpha
21st May 2007, 12:54 PM
lol.

nice try

i'll pay 6x

domainguru
21st May 2007, 12:55 PM
lol.

nice try

i'll pay 6x

lol. i'll match your 6x, and put in another 6x

Rubber Duck
21st May 2007, 01:02 PM
Look I guess you are here because of the big Korean Sales at Snapnames.

The bottom line is that previous owner wouldn't have dropped them if they were earning $8000 a year. Chances are they were earning him next to nought.

Take yourself back to the late 1990s when most of the smart IDN investments were made. Yes, No parking services, No Google Adwords, No Adsense. In terms of development due to lack of browser support to date that is the kind of Era that you are in with IDN. The only thing is because everyone knows the history of ASCII, the future of IDN is already mapped out. Things will happen at three times the speed.

seamo
21st May 2007, 01:12 PM
Things will happen at three times the speed.
Too true.

In the last 16 months I have seen the last of the choice generics in multiple languages get hoovered up.

I have also seen (and participated in) the mass regging of second-level terms and combo words, again in many languages.

It has been like domaining in the late '90's while on crack cocaine in this forum...:o

We have been picking cherries in a speculators market - and guess what - those speculators who were late to the game are just starting to arrive :p