PDA

View Full Version : Parking Options Japan

Rubber Duck
26th October 2005, 08:04 PM
Following concerns raised about the Great Firewall intefering with traffic in China, can anyone advise on parking options for Japanese IDN, as the my fear is that even figures for these domains could be being distorted by parking them in China with Sedo.

Is there anyway we can get independent verification of traffic figures for Japanese IDN, even if there is no prospect of getting that traffic turned into PPC?

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon

sarcle
26th October 2005, 08:14 PM
I don't know with sedo. But I am in the process of having all of mine moved to namedrive. They are currently doing all the work for me, processing and keywording. I will let everyone know how they perform. All I can say is Sedo didn't count squat for hits. I was getting far more hits according to my domainsite statistics compared to what sedo was saying.

I will keep you posted.

Sarcle.

sarcle
27th October 2005, 03:35 PM
So far all is well at namedrive.com I talked personally with namedriver at dnforum. While they couldn't keyword the domains they did get them up at least. They are active and get hits and revenue all ready. I'm ready to go to sedo with this. I really am tired of parking programs games, I know that they are wrought with misuse.

I will keep reporting how these do there.

Sarcle.

Rubber Duck
27th October 2005, 04:45 PM
So far all is well at namedrive.com I talked personally with namedriver at dnforum. While they couldn't keyword the domains they did get them up at least. They are active and get hits and revenue all ready. I'm ready to go to sedo with this. I really am tired of parking programs games, I know that they are wrought with misuse.

I will keep reporting how these do there.

Sarcle.

Please do. I have 1500 IDN currently parked with Sedo and anothr 600 or so they won't accept. If I can only get meaningful traffic stats, I would be willing to move them!

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon

sarcle
31st October 2005, 05:00 PM
I am getting more traffic than I did at Sedo, but as of yet not more revenue. But I just realized that most are not optimzed. I will get that up and wait a few days.

Sarcle.

IDNCowboy
13th January 2006, 05:54 AM
I am getting more traffic than I did at Sedo, but as of yet not more revenue.  But I just realized that most are not optimzed.  I will get that up and wait a few days. 

Sarcle.

the names getting the traffic and revenue are th ey dictionary words or "keywords"?

touchring
13th January 2006, 08:25 AM
Traffic is minimal for japanese keywords (even idnowner's supergenerics get very few hits - let alone clicks) unless they are names of existing websites. 

Previously i had the same idea as you, but once i knew that even high OVT keywords get no traffic, i decided to put less emphasis on OVT.