PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to DAVE RD

markits
22nd May 2007, 03:40 AM
I just want to say thanks to Dave for selling me a high quality domain xn--xxxx.com for a peanut price $500. The domain was won at dnlocal elite auction.

Previously, I have made $1500 offer to RD but was turned down by him. I also bidded $1400 in an idnf auction but the reserve was not met. Apparently $500 is a super bargain for this domain; I actually felt a bit guilty in paying $500 and asking Dave to transfer the domain to me. However, without a moment hesitation, Dave pushed the domain to me upon receiving my payment.

Thanks again Dave! You have my respect.

Fka200
22nd May 2007, 04:02 AM
Dave is a wonderful guy. I owe a lot to him and a couple other members on the forum--you end up meeting and having the opportunity to work with such amazing people.

Congrats on the purchase! I wish I could e-mail Dave and buy some more of his sites, but he wiped me out a while ago ;)

touchring
22nd May 2007, 07:37 AM
I just want to say thanks to Dave for selling me a high quality domain xn--xxxx.com for a peanut price $500. The domain was won at dnlocal elite auction.

Previously, I have made $1500 offer to RD but was turned down by him. I also bidded $1400 in an idnf auction but the reserve was not met. Apparently $500 is a super bargain for this domain; I actually felt a bit guilty in paying $500 and asking Dave to transfer the domain to me. However, without a moment hesitation, Dave pushed the domain to me upon receiving my payment.

Thanks again Dave! You have my respect.

Was this this the hothot name? Good investment. :)

If you know the chinese culture, you will know that city names are the prime of prime. Hometowns are a great deal of importance, and many people relate themselves to the city, dialect, and more than even the country.