PDA

View Full Version : Jewish State . com, Jewish-State.com, also .net's and .org's

brianluedke
16th June 2007, 06:43 PM
This sale ends tonight ( Monday June 18 ) at 6pm New York time.

"In Basle I founded the Jewish state . . . Maybe in five years, certainly in fifty, everyone will realize it.”

--- Theodor (Binyamin Ze’ev) Herzl (1860-1904)

I require at least $2,000 to sell these six Zionist domain names, the complete "Herzl collection".

JewishState.com
Jewish-State.com
JewishState.net
Jewish-State.net
JewishState.org
Jewish-State.org

There will be absolutely no confusion as to top-level domain or use of the "-".

By the way, I realize that this domain is pure English with no foreign characters in there (therefore, normally outside the purview of this forum), but I know there are some great bidders here so I wanted to give you guys a whack first.

Also, I might try to contact a couple of Zionist organizations to let them know this might be their last chance to get this name, the second-best after Israel.com. Remember, when Harry S Truman recognized the Jewish State, he did so before he even knew what the new name would be. The original document of recognition mentioned the "Jewish State", not "Israel".

(photo of letter of recognition:
http://www.trumanlibrary.org/whistlestop/study_collections/israel/large/documents/index.php?documentdate=1948-05-14&documentid=48&collectionid=ROI&pagenumber=1 )

Remember the famous book of Theodor Herzl, The Jewish State. Herzl, of course, was the founder of the modern state of Israel.

Recall also that the "Jewish State" is the identity of Israel. A country can pick any old name, but only one country is a "Jewish State".

Is "Jewish State" in common use? Are you kidding me? Can anyone stop talking about the Jewish State? Check this out:

http://news.google.com/news?um=1&tab=wn&hl=en&ned=us&q=%22jewish%20state%22

For more information about the world's only Jewish State, I suggest reading:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/Herzl.html

Brian Luedke

Buyers have the option to use escrow.com, at their expense, for their protection. (Unless anyone knows of a cheaper escrow service?)

16th June 2007, 07:35 PM
offering $300, good for 48 hours

brianluedke
16th June 2007, 07:46 PM
Hey, I found a nice Web site for you!

http://www.bestnewtalentawards.com/auditions_comedy.html

offering $300, good for 48 hours

IDNCowboy
16th June 2007, 07:50 PM
Hey, I found a nice Web site for you!

http://www.bestnewtalentawards.com/auditions_comedy.html
Ah, I see you found a nice resource for yourself.

Back on topic:

I wouldn't call 26 a comedian.
Thats cause we call it Israel everyday. Not "Jewish State".

Take the money and go to the bank

brianluedke
16th June 2007, 07:58 PM
Obviously you didn't bother to follow the link that I provided in my post. For those suffering from a bit of ignorance, I wanted to give you the chance to learn something... You insisted on speaking first and embarrassing yourself.

Here is a second chance for you:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=%22Jewish+state%22

compare that with a typical country:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=laos

Thats cause we call it Israel everyday. Not "Jewish State".

16th June 2007, 08:01 PM
Hi Brian,

Please add a range when you are serious about selling.

Regards,
Michael,
Tel Aviv,
Israel.

IDNCowboy
16th June 2007, 08:01 PM
Obviously you didn't bother to follow the link that I provided in my post. For those suffering from a bit of ignorance, I wanted to give you the chance to learn something... You insisted on speaking first and embarrassing yourself.

Here is a second chance for you:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=Jewish+state
You shouldn't have bashed a longtime member 26. Besides he has been here over a year.

brianluedke
16th June 2007, 08:04 PM
I didn't bash anybody. I simply thought it was a good joke. Are you not understanding something?

You shouldn't have bashed a longtime member 26. Besides he has been here over a year.

For anyone that knows anything about the Jewish State, it's clear that a figure of $xxx is not serious. You're welcome to try again.

Hi Brian,

Please add a range when you are serious about selling.

Regards,
Michael,
Tel Aviv,
Israel.

jacksonm
16th June 2007, 08:37 PM
If you want to offer a domain for sale, list the freaking price. Is that so hard for people to understand? I hate these "hot" or "cold" games of "getting closer, but still not there", etc. Reminds me of 5 year old kids...

tee1
16th June 2007, 08:52 PM
I think forum rules state a range needs to be set for any sales thread, $x, $xx, $xxx, or $x,xxx ect otherwise it is pretty much wasting everyones time :mad:
tee1

brianluedke
16th June 2007, 09:11 PM
Okay. I apologize for my bad attitude. You're right: I should be more clear.

I require at least $2,000 to sell these six Zionist domains.

Yours

Brian

Olney
16th June 2007, 09:36 PM
Rules of the forum
1. Non IDNs go in the Domain Marketplace section not IDN section.
2. All domains for sale or auction must include a price to prevent wasting everyone's time.
If you edit the original post (which you can do) it comes out of the dumpster.

brianluedke
16th June 2007, 09:45 PM
I put the price on there. I don't know how to change the catagory, though.

Rules of the forum
2. All domains for sale or auction must include a price to prevent wasting everyone's time.

If you read the sequence of replies, you will see that I included a price even before you deleted my thread. Why didn't you do the correct thing and move the thread to the Domain Marketplace section instead of the dustbin?

Or you could explain to me how to move it to another section...

Rules of the forum

Olney
16th June 2007, 10:03 PM
I could have deleted it...
The dumpster is a place where members can edit it...
Thread put in correct category.

brianluedke
16th June 2007, 10:10 PM
Thank you for putting the thread in the correct section.

I could have deleted it...
The dumpster is a place where members can edit it...
Thread put in correct category.

Some more information...

Until the Gaza withdraw, JewishState.com was a developed Web site. One of my articles (under the name of Ezra Ben-Shalom) from that Web site still appears on the site of the Israel Hasbara Committee:

http://www.infoisrael.net/cgi-local/printer.pl?source=4/b/viii/archives/300320053&lang=

The stupidity of the withdraw really demoralized, me, though. As a Christian, how can I enthusiastically support Israel while the Jews themselves are competing with each other to give disputed territories to Arab extremists who have promised to kill them?

Anyway, I have gotten out of the Zionist effort. Maybe one day I will get back in, if I keep the domain name. A few thousand dollars, though, would enable me to make a trip to Africa, which must be my major effort for now.

Too many Jews just do not understand the meaning of the word "victory". Many are just trying to delay defeat.

IDNCowboy
16th June 2007, 11:34 PM
Thank you for putting the thread in the correct section.

Some more information...

Until the Gaza withdraw, JewishState.com was a developed Web site. One of my articles (under the name of Ezra Ben-Shalom) from that Web site still appears on the site of the Israel Hasbara Committee:

http://www.infoisrael.net/cgi-local/printer.pl?source=4/b/viii/archives/300320053&lang=

The stupidity of the withdraw really demoralized, me, though. As a Christian, how can I enthusiastically support Israel while the Jews themselves are competing with each other to give disputed territories to Arab extremists who have promised to kill them?

Anyway, I have gotten out of the Zionist effort. Maybe one day I will get back in, if I keep the domain name. A few thousand dollars, though, would enable me to make a trip to Africa, which must be my major effort for now.

Too many Jews just do not understand the meaning of the word "victory". Many are just trying to delay defeat.
This is a sales thread - how did it turn into a political thread? H
just sell the damn domain lol

brianluedke
16th June 2007, 11:53 PM
I'm revealing some of my personal involvement with this domain as a way of showing how deep this subject goes.

Of course, the real depth lies not with me, but with Herzl, the modern and ancient Jewish States, and the hundreds of Zionist organizations out there.

This is a sales thread - how did it turn into a political thread? H
just sell the damn domain lol

mdw
17th June 2007, 03:18 AM
It's a politically charged subject matter to be sure. And there always seem to be no shortage of people ready to trample other folks' sales threads to shout about their favorite topics. But for these domains it sounds as if the history is significant.

There was a site that had content people considered valuable and may remember. That should add to the value of the domains and so you're right to elaborate.

brianluedke
17th June 2007, 11:04 AM
I have a private bid in the low $x,xxx range. I will transfer the name on Monday night if I don't get any better offers. Just so everyone knows time is limited here.

--------------

Thanks for your thoughtful comments, MDW.

I forgot to mention before that JewishState.com / .org has several Zionist articles on it even now. If you scroll down slightly and look on the right side.

It's a politically charged subject matter to be sure. And there always seem to be no shortage of people ready to trample other folks' sales threads to shout about their favorite topics. But for these domains it sounds as if the history is significant.

There was a site that had content people considered valuable and may remember. That should add to the value of the domains and so you're right to elaborate.