PDA

View Full Version : Japanese content creation!

mdw
17th June 2007, 08:17 PM
Now officially offering Japanese content creation services.

Pricing starts at $0.08 per word. 0.075/word for larger site with >2500 words. Discounts for multiple sites.

This is not provided directly from me, as my Japanese language skills are weak. This work comes from a close associate who I have known for years. She's a Japanese citizen who graduated college in Osaka with a major in English studies and has work experience in language translation. Here is one of my sites with content that she has written: http://もち.jp Other work available, if you want to verify her Japanese language skills.

The cost for a small site is low, so try one out before committing to doing a bunch. I'll offer some webdev and graphic design work available separately as well if it makes the service work for you - just tell me what you need.

jacksonm
17th June 2007, 08:35 PM
Now officially offering Japanese content creation services.

Pricing starts at $0.08 per word. 0.075/word for larger site with >2500 words. Discounts for multiple sites.

This is not provided directly from me, as my Japanese language skills are weak. This work comes from a close associate who I have known for years. She's a Japanese citizen who graduated college in Osaka with a major in English studies and has work experience in language translation. Here is one of my sites with content that she has written: http://もち.jp Other work available, if you want to verify her Japanese language skills.

The cost for a small site is low, so try one out before committing to doing a bunch. I'll offer some webdev and graphic design work available separately as well if it makes the service work for you - just tell me what you need.

Hi,
I have a few Japanese domains for which I would like content created.

Please PM me the details.

mdw
23rd July 2007, 04:25 AM
OK ready now to take on another customer for Japanese content; our bandwidth is small with a single content-writer, so one at a time is perfect.

It should be noted as well that we have an old friend writing content for Chinese, and a gaggle of available content writers for Thai. But since I have yet to figure out how to effectively monetize anything but Japanese sites I can't honestly recommend doing much in those languages, except as an exercise in "gearing up" for what's to come.

alpha
23rd July 2007, 04:44 AM
add me to the list pls

gammascalper
24th July 2007, 01:50 AM
I had mdw's content service recently create 2 additional pages for a travel site developed 4-5 months ago. After this update it ranks #4 for its domain name as keyword. :)

Worth getting original content for your favorite names imo, so when (if?) wiki content is deprecated, you won't have to go back and change everything.

mdw
1st August 2007, 08:12 PM
Thanks, I take full credit for Yahoo's generosity.

Seriously, I need link exchanges for food sites, including some virgin unlinked sites like the latest from this same content creator, http://のり.jp (nori - seaweed)

Also still have some spare capacity (one person) for content creation for small Chinese sites, though as I mentioned previously I have not figured out how to effectively monetize them yet. Lots of spare capacity for Thai and Vietnamese content creation, precisely because of the monetization challenges.