PDA

View Full Version : Japanese, Sudden SE traffic jump

markits
22nd June 2007, 03:54 AM
I just found that the traffic and rev of my developed Japanese domain was doubled compared to yesterday. Does anyone else find the same thing? I didn't find any changes at all with the keywords serps of my site.

Olney
22nd June 2007, 04:12 AM
Depends on the keyword
Sometimes you'll see an increase in spending to accommodate certain promos for the season. Being close to payday also can be a factor...

mulligan
22nd June 2007, 04:54 AM
No significant change here, maybe up a few % on yesterday but nothing that stands out

touchring
22nd June 2007, 06:02 AM
I just found that the traffic and rev of my developed Japanese domain was doubled compared to yesterday. Does anyone else find the same thing? I didn't find any changes at all with the keywords serps of my site.

Traffic jumps up and dow, you can use analytics to see where the surge comes from. sometimes it might be one joker who decides to check out every adsense ad on your site!! :p

btw, has anyone here come out with a good mmethod of managing analytics for a few hundred names? :o

Olney
22nd June 2007, 08:53 AM
btw, has anyone here come out with a good mmethod of managing analytics for a few hundred names? :o

5 or 6 different google accounts all linked together.

rhys
23rd June 2007, 06:41 AM
Thursday in the US is Friday in Japan. Traffic goes up. The effect is extremely consistent.