PDA

View Full Version : SEDO will support Chinese IDN soon

IDNer
30th June 2007, 04:01 AM
One staff from Sedo.CN (http://www.sedo.com/main.php3?language=) announce that -
SEDO will support Chinese IDN soon -

He said:
大家好,Sedo之前之所以不能开通中文IDN也和我们的日本业务有关,由于之前的日本业务经理的频繁更换,导致日文的IDN无法操作。从而中文IDN也被系统置为停用状态。不过,这个状况会很快得到改观。请大家耐心等待。有好消息,我会立刻转告大家。

But, I do not know if it will support the Chinese IDN only on Sedo.CN (http://www.sedo.com/main.php3?language=) or on other Sedo site ?

Rubber Duck
30th June 2007, 05:36 AM
Bully for Sedo!

What? Are we supposed to be grateful?

IDNer
30th June 2007, 05:47 AM
Bully for Sedo!

What? Are we supposed to be grateful?

I don't have any domain name parking on Sedo at moment, as they don't support IDN.
I really don't know what will their system on the IDN performance...

Rubber Duck
30th June 2007, 06:20 AM
Well, over the past few years they have done me personally a huge disservice as well as the community as a whole. It is very much down to them to prove that they have something unique to offer.

I guess it might make those Luddites at Traffics take notice if they start to report some large sales, but at Rick once said, " I am not sure if I even care."

One staff from Sedo.CN (http://www.sedo.com/main.php3?language=) announce that -
SEDO will support Chinese IDN soon -

He said:

But, I do not know if it will support the Chinese IDN only on Sedo.CN (http://www.sedo.com/main.php3?language=) or on other Sedo site ?

Wot
30th June 2007, 09:24 AM
I guess it might make those Luddites at Traffics take notice if they start to report some large sales, but at Rick once said, " I am not sure if I even care."

Hey , you are insulting Luddites. ;)

Rubber Duck
30th June 2007, 09:39 AM
Hey , you are insulting Luddites. ;)

Why else do you think I got kicked out of the Big Brother House?

Wot
30th June 2007, 10:26 AM
Why else do you think I got kicked out of the Big Brother House?

You are really Jade Goody ? :eek:

goidn
10th July 2007, 03:02 AM
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt -
Über alles in der Welt.

Asiaplay
10th July 2007, 03:18 AM
Yeah - personally thought that what they did to Rubber duck was very non-professional and idiotic if they are about to release Chinese or any other IDN auctions.

Every business should have a list of those that are power runners in their line of business (especially on the customer side) - and if anything be biased and give them better service. It would not take a genius to see his dnforums and understand he is a leader in this field - if I was them I would be greasing the hell out of him (sorry Rubberduck - but I am not lol :) )

This will only succeed if they have a very good Chinese partner which they listen to (or does a good job and they can not read it) - otherwise it will be a messy joke given their recent performance.

With Baidu about to start in Europe - they maybe are also about to get some real competition perhaps... and it is there I look for a future IDN auctions site that could rock...

Cheers - Asiaplay

bramiozo
10th July 2007, 09:04 AM
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält,
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt -
Über alles in der Welt.

The topic title doesn't read "How proud are YOU of your country? " does it ...

Nothing wrong with patriotism though ;) .

jacksonm
10th July 2007, 11:11 AM
The topic title doesn't read "How proud are YOU of your country? " does it ...

Nothing wrong with patriotism though ;) .

I think you may have missed some sarcasm here.

Rubber Duck
10th July 2007, 11:16 AM
I think you may have missed some sarcasm here.

Is that the now disused verse of the German Anthem?

jacksonm
10th July 2007, 11:21 AM
Is that the now disused verse of the German Anthem?

You know, sedo being a german company and all, if it ain't ascii or a german idn, they pretty much don't care about it.

goidn
10th July 2007, 01:57 PM
Marlene Dietrich:
Ich überlasse meinem Herzen England und nichts nach Deutschland