PDA

View Full Version : Traffic is up!

jacksonm
5th July 2007, 10:10 PM
I'm already at 25% of last months total traffic on ND, and none of it is for recently added names!

Anybody else care to share?

Wot
7th July 2007, 08:27 AM
I'm already at 25% of last months total traffic on ND, and none of it is for recently added names!

Anybody else care to share?

Japanese certainly up . Thai much the same, but many more names getting a search.

Chinese at Dopa is where I have seen the biggest increase - this month!

jacksonm
10th July 2007, 05:22 PM
Japanese certainly up . Thai much the same, but many more names getting a search.

Chinese at Dopa is where I have seen the biggest increase - this month!

At ND, I got half of last month's traffic and surpassed last months earnings in the first 9 days of this month, and then it completely died - 0 visits across my ND portfolio today.

Sometimes I really start to wonder...

rhys
10th July 2007, 06:50 PM
If these are Japanese names then I am sure they are all search engine based traffic. Little to no type-in in that market yet. I do have a few terms that get consistent type-in for particular reasons.

jacksonm
10th July 2007, 07:19 PM
If these are Japanese names then I am sure they are all search engine based traffic. Little to no type-in in that market yet. I do have a few terms that get consistent type-in for particular reasons.

My two top japanese names are 100% type-in. But I moved them off of ND and on to minisites. However, they only represented about 25% of total traffic.