PDA

View Full Version : pedra , jordan one of the seven world wonders

g
10th July 2007, 12:11 PM
Giza pyramids are out because of lazy arrogant egyptian goveronment which missed this great chance of letting people all over the world know more about pyramids :mad:

Now pedra in jordan is among the new 7 world wonders ... congratulations to jordan

by the way arabic IDN pedra.com is owned by a member here year ago

البتراء.com
xn--ggbladk6b0i.com

the name is begging the owner now to develop :)

mwbseiso
8th August 2007, 12:47 AM
Curious to know who owns البتراء.com... And whether it is for sale?

I own Petra.travel, Amman.travel, Jerash.travel, DeadSea.travel, and Aqaba.travel...

I run a non-profit, informative web site on Jordan (that's actually how I got into the Internet some 10 years ago when I was a high school kid)... Would love to buy البتراء.com to link to my site.

domainstosell
8th August 2007, 01:04 AM
According to the whois, the owner is a member here...

bwhhisc
8th August 2007, 03:19 AM
According to the whois, the owner is a member here...

And the .net as well :)

mwbseiso
8th August 2007, 03:57 AM
If the owner of the .com is willing to come forward and PM me, I would appreciate it. If not, I respect their privacy... :) (I did check the whois but unfortunately I am too new to this forum to know everyone)...

bwhhisc
8th August 2007, 04:25 AM
If the owner of the .com is willing to come forward and PM me, I would appreciate it. If not, I respect their privacy... :) (I did check the whois but unfortunately I am too new to this forum to know everyone)...

Her email is on the who.is information, I pm'd you IDNF contact info. Good luck.

Neptune
8th August 2007, 04:48 AM
nice site, good luck....

Lmg67
8th August 2007, 10:06 AM
I just wrote a message but it disappeared. will repeat it but not now, however just want to say i'm fine re: not being private, i'm on who.is so i know that means i'm in the public sphere.

i want to write the ministry of tourism in jordan. any suggestions of a realistic price to ask for it?
thanks, laurie

ala101
8th August 2007, 02:14 PM
its called Petra not Pedra.
;)
and iam happy coz its one of the new 7 world wonders now!

mwbseiso
8th August 2007, 03:53 PM
i want to write the ministry of tourism in jordan. any suggestions of a realistic price to ask for it?

Laurie,

You and I have a lot to talk about re: this domain. I personally know the minister of tourism and his predecessor. I will PM you about it. For the rest, who are curious, while I think it is realistic to sell it to the ministry, I do not think they are "ready" to buy an IDN at this point in time, let alone for a large amount of money.

I just found out that they have refused to pay $500 per month to get front-page advertising (banner and all) on search.travel.

Cheers,

Mahdi