PDA

View Full Version : IDN type-ins On .JP front

chinainvest
16th July 2007, 05:09 PM
Any slight signs of IDN type-ins on the .JP front.

Okay I know its premature to ask right now, without any solid IDN browser infiltration or support, but has anyone experienced and pure IDN unique non-bot type-ins for IDN.JP

jacksonm
16th July 2007, 05:28 PM
Any slight signs of IDN type-ins on the .JP front.

Okay I know its premature to ask right now, without any solid IDN browser infiltration or support, but has anyone experienced and pure IDN unique non-bot type-ins for IDN.JP

Yep, my two top performers are japanese .com and .jp, and they are 100% type-in for 4 months now. Surprisingly, I got one search-engine referral today, and it was from google.

touchring
16th July 2007, 05:31 PM
Yep, my two top performers are japanese .com and .jp, and they are 100% type-in for 4 months now. Surprisingly, I got one search-engine referral today, and it was from google.

tt's odd, no SE traffic? Any ovt w/ext?

jacksonm
16th July 2007, 05:38 PM
tt's odd, no SE traffic? Any ovt w/ext?

No ovt with extension. Over 1 million jp ovt. Very poor index ranking at the moment, but I just put 4 pages of original content on the .com and hoping it will climb soon.

Finally got yahoo to crawl the unindexed .com today after dropping backlinks across half the internet...

rhys
16th July 2007, 07:18 PM
Yes, type-ins on most of my domains account for about .5% to 2% of my traffic on developed sites. Some of that may well be return traffic on some sites as I tend to try to put useful information into sites.

I have one domain that gets 10% or more depending on the month of type-in traffic as it is a very short tax related domain and many people assume that they are typing the domain of a government agency.