PDA

View Full Version : An introduction and invitation to Bodis.com

ala101
31st July 2007, 01:08 AM
I received this pm at NP :

I'd like to take this occasion to introduce and invite you to Bodis.com, a new revolution in domain parking.

I should preface this by saying Bodis is not just another parking program. It was built from the ground up by long-time NamePros member Matt Wegrzyn (aka cfguru360) based on many months of discussions with fellow community members about what domain owners want and need from a parking service. It truly is a parking program created by domainers for domainers.

Some of the unique features of Bodis,

* Highest revenue shares of any parking service.
* Ability for domain owner to customize their parking pages with custom pictures and text.
* No minimum payouts. Domain portfolios of all sizes are welcome.
* An easy to use control panel for adding and managing your domain names.

As you know, I don't normally use the PM system for announcements of this kind, but I want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to see and try this new service, and take advantage of the 100% revenue share that Bodis is offering those that sign up now.

It's been exciting watching this new company go from just an idea to fruition. Now that the service is open, early feedback has been positive. Parked pages are receiving good click-through rates and are even being indexed in search engines. I have joined myself and am impressed with what I have seen so far.

Try it yourself at www.bodis.com

See you around the forums!

Sincerely,

Ron James

NamePros Webmaster