PDA

View Full Version : Sales of IDNs

mwbseiso
31st July 2007, 09:12 PM
So, we constantly see that such and such IDN sold for $xx,xxx and such and such IDN sold for $x,xxx. My question is: is anyone from this forum, one of us, making such sales? Or is it beyond the scope of this forum. What was the highest value single IDN sale made on this forum?

Thanks!

rhys
31st July 2007, 10:01 PM
So, we constantly see that such and such IDN sold for $xx,xxx and such and such IDN sold for $x,xxx. My question is: is anyone from this forum, one of us, making such sales? Or is it beyond the scope of this forum. What was the highest value single IDN sale made on this forum?

Thanks!

We have a fair representation from both Buyers and Sellers in such transactions here on the forum.

bwhhisc
31st July 2007, 10:23 PM
There is a list of "IDN Sales History" at idntools.net which is owned by a member here.
http://www.idntools.net/

Also, check out the resources section there for some great dictionaries and links.

thegenius1
1st August 2007, 12:31 AM
Whatever you can imagine , its more than that :)

mwbseiso
1st August 2007, 12:56 AM
Thanks to everyone! I guess, I am still curious to see if anyone can say: "I sold such and such for so and so"... (or would this be violating privacy and confidentiality guidelines?)

Olney
1st August 2007, 01:28 AM
You can probably look here

http://www.idnforums.com/forums/idn-sales-report/

Mostly in the beginning they were sales by members here.
Now it's a matter of noticing that many user ratings keep going up.

I can't remember what I sold or dropped, except for the ones I wish I still had.

mwbseiso
1st August 2007, 04:19 AM
Thank you Olney :)

jacksonm
1st August 2007, 06:11 AM
I think that any sales which are not small are being kept confidential, and I think that this also holds true for a lot of ascii sales. I would probably never publicize a high-dollar sale if I made one as long as I'm in acquisition mode, as well I consider money to be a private matter. Others who are finished acquiring might want to see large sales publicized in an effort to allow them to raise prices in general.