PDA

View Full Version : Namedrive recently

DavyBUK
4th March 2006, 01:14 PM
Am I being paranoid or has anyone else found their Namedrive revenue seems to have frozen for a couple of days recently ? If I try and view any of my parked pages to see if they are there I'm getting an error and it won't display....Has anyone else noticed this ?

David

OldIDNer
4th March 2006, 01:35 PM
My page is not resolving - this is my first week using them.

blastfromthepast
4th March 2006, 01:43 PM
Click on "last update", and you should see real earnings. The "current earnings" is just an estimate. Hence, that's not what you will get paid when Namedrive does its "update." They clearly state this on the site.

DavyBUK
4th March 2006, 01:50 PM
The earnings are small at the moment anyway so I'm not so much concerned about that as the numbers of views and clicks also seem to be stalled. No Namedrive parking pages are resolving so thats obviously why !! Hope they get that sorted soon....

David

I've had an email back from Ed at Namedrive. Their servers have been down because of another DDOS attack.

They should be back up now and we will be compensated as before for the downtime....

"They're back up now and we'll compensate you for any lost earnings."

There have been some posts on NP about it and Ed has replied there saying the same...

David

NameDrive
5th March 2006, 03:14 PM
Hi there,

Sorry about the inconvenience yesterday. It seems somebody decided to knock out our servers. We are still investigating what exactly happend in conjunction with our server people. We will ensure that the earnings for yesterday are compensated so that you guys do not lose out on any earnings.
OldIDNer - if this is your first week using us, then feel free to email me a screenshot of your stats from last Saturday wherever you had your domains and we'll match the earnings for last Saturday.

Sorry for this guys, we do our best to prevent these problems, moving to a huge new cluseter last month to ensure we have massive bandwidth, but some people seem determined to cost us time and money with their server games.

Ed

Rubber Duck
5th March 2006, 03:19 PM
Hi there,

Sorry about the inconvenience yesterday. It seems somebody decided to knock out our servers. We are still investigating what exactly happend in conjunction with our server people. We will ensure that the earnings for yesterday are compensated so that you guys do not lose out on any earnings.
OldIDNer - if this is your first week using us, then feel free to email me a screenshot of your stats from last Saturday wherever you had your domains and we'll match the earnings for last Saturday.

Sorry for this guys, we do our best to prevent these problems, moving to a huge new cluseter last month to ensure we have massive bandwidth, but some people seem determined to cost us time and money with their server games.

Ed

Well, my figures appear to have been affected no Friday and still don't seem to be back where they shoud be!

drbiohealth
6th March 2006, 01:22 PM
same here..:(

Rubber Duck
13th March 2006, 09:41 AM
Namedrive it now back to normal, but from my figures disruption commenced on Friday 3rd March and lasted until sometime on Thursday 9th March.

Views does seem to have been affected, but fro some reason Click Throughs were well down during this period with average price per click also being well down. Clicks from North America virtually disappeared during this period!